Mike's Diary

Warnings: Swearing, Smut, Slurs, daddy kink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~Mike's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Diary, I am Mike Wheeler. Will told me to give the Diary thing a chance so here I am. Talking about Will makes my stomach all weird. Nancy, my sister, says it's 'Butterflies'. I know for sure I like Will Byers. God I just want to..

"MIKEE, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" My mom yells at me from the stairs.

I rush to put on some pants, I run down the stairs, get in my car, and get to school. When I get to school I see my best friends, Will, Dustin, and Max.

"HI MIKE!!" Will waves at me. "Hi Will!" I respond to him. We hug for awhile and Lucas walks up to us. God I can't stand the way he has changed. Me and Lucas used to be friends. "Well look at we have here!!" Lucas yells and catches everyone's attention. Great I thought. Max then yells "What the hell do you want!!"

"Woah there babe! You still hang out with gay people?!" You could feel the anger from Max. Dustin then told Max to calm down and she did. I walk up to Lucas and I slap him. "There's no more good in you anymore, Lucas." Lucas scoffs off. "BITCH!" Max yells wanting to fight him. Lucas only blows a kiss at her.

Time skip!! In class

I have my first class with Will, we even sit next to each other!! I slip a note saying "Hey, meet me in the bathroom." Will looked at me with a slight blush on his face. Adorable I thought.

I go to the restroom and soon Will comes in. I kiss him really passionately. Will seems really surprised.

Third person and Smut!!!

Will kissed Mike back with Mike picking Will up. Will slightly moaned in the kiss which made Mike more hungry for Will. They separate to catch air and didn't last long before Will got on his knees.

"Are you sure baby?" Mike asked Will. Will nodded and got hornier from the new nickname. "Use your words baby." Will gulped just wanting to shove Mike's cock down his throat. "Yes.." Will said. "Yes, what?" Mike said teasing Will.

"Yes daddy..." Will said shyly "Good boy. Now hurry the hell up before someone walks in." Mike said in tone that made Will shiver.

Will undid Mikes pants and Mike's cock sprung up. Will gulped since he never has seen a dick that big.

Will slowly kitty licked the tip of Mike. "God hurry up Will." Mike said in a demanding tone. Will kept teasing Mike. Wanting to see Mike squirm. Mike couldn't take it anymore, put his hand on his head and shoved him down more which causes Will to gag. Will had tears pricking up in his eyes.

Will started going at a pace and moaning. The vibration of Will moaning caused Mike to be close. "Mmm baby, I'm so close" Will started going faster and faster. "I'm coming baby!!!"

It takes a minute for Will to swallow it all and Mike is all out of breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN!!! DONT SKIP!!!

I may or may not delete this story so please tell me if you like the story or not 😭

I'm also dyslexic so if i misspell something don't comment saying some crap ab it 😁👍