2

"We are so glad you decided to come Francis!" Alfred cheered. "Did you call Gilbert and Antonio as we said?" Matthew asked. "Ahhhh....well... I forgot..."I said nervously. "I knew you didn't because Gilbert called again! Luckily, I invited him here tonight so you will talk to them," Alfred said rolling his eyes. "Yeah, okay that's fine," I said looking around.

Arthur said he'd be here and I was eager to talk to him and had been looking for him all night. "Francis? Who are you looking for?" Matthew asked. "Huh... Oh..... no one, really" I spoke. They both looked at me, confused, and suddenly Gilbert and Antonio came out of nowhere. "Francis! Where have you been?! We've been trying to get ahold of you for months!" They began to lecture.

Antonio looked at me disappointed and I had no idea what to say. "Sorry..... I've just..... I'm better now," I explained with a smile. "Huuuuuh..... it's fine... Just talk to us next time... no need to try and shut us out..." Gilbert smiled. "I know... I'm sorry," I apologized.  I looked past them as they began to talk to me, and I saw someone walk through the doors.

My eyes widened, and I knew who it was. "I'm sorry to interrupt you... But I will be right back," I spoke. All four of them looked at me confused, and I immediately began to walk toward Arthur.

"Arthur! Hey!" I called out. He turned to me suddenly and a smirk began to come onto his face. "Ahhh... Francis... We met yesterday so I remember," he laughed. "Are you here with anyone?" I asked.

"No, not necessarily... I'm looking for an acquaintance of mine who invited me," he explained. "Ahhh? Who was it?-.."

"ARTHUR! How funny! You met Francis!" I heard Alfred yell. My eyes widened, and so did Arthur's. "You know him?" I asked. Everyone began to approach us but I kept my eyes on Arthur. "Yeah! You know him too! That's so crazy!" He laughed.

"Small world!" I smiled at him. We continued to stare at each other, and honestly, I was getting lost.

"Hey..... earth to Francis..... are you going to introduce us?" Gilbert began to speak. I suddenly snapped out of it and looked at them. "Oh! Well, I'm sure Alfred knows him better... But we met yesterday," I answered. "That's so great! Arthur needs more friends," Alfred laughs, putting an arm around Arthur.

"Oh... So you aren't really friends yet?" Antonio asked. "Ahhh... Well..... I'd like to be friends if you want...." I smiled at Arthur nervously. He smiled at me and nodded at me. He was so cute!

I felt a sudden pull, and I watched as Antonio and Gilbert began to pull me away. "I'll be right back!" I spoke to Arthur.

"What is up with you guys?" I asked. They pulled me to the corner and looked at me seriously. "Francis? Really? What if you get your heart broken? We saw the way you were looking at him," Gilbert warned. My eyes widened, and I shook my head. "No! It's not like that... I mean, if it were to happen, I wouldn't mind... But! No..... we just met each other..." I explained.

"I think we all can agree that you aren't ready for another relationship," Antonio spoke. "Huh?..... that's not up to you to decide..... we are only friends... And if I decide I like him, and he likes me... I will be with him," I said seriously. They were being unbelievable.

I pulled myself away from them and began to walk back toward the rest of the group. "Hey! Sorry about that!!" I came back with a smile. Matthew and Alfred were talking to him, and he looked at me with a smile. "No worries," Arthur spoke.

"Can I buy you a drink or something?" I asked. I could see how Matthew and Alfred began to smirk at me. It made me embarrassed, and I could feel my face getting super hot. "Yeah! That would be great!"

"Alright, let's go!" I cheered. We both walked toward the bar and began to take a seat there. We sat near each other pretty close, and I felt my heart start racing. His elbow touched mine, and I ordered us some drinks.

It felt like the sun was shining on my skin as I looked at him. Arthur smiled at me as I put my chin on the palm of my hand to look at him. I know this is going to sound super cliche, but he is really making me feel a certain way right now.

This connection we are having without saying much. This was how I pictured love would be. I never realized this... But being around Feli like this didn't make me feel this way.

Throughout the night, we shared stories, drank, sang karaoke, played Rock Paper Scissors, laughed, hugged, and got absolutely shit-faced.

However, I knew between us, could handle their alcohol better. "We should get food after this! My treat!" Arthur cheered. I laughed at him and shook my head. "No... maybe another time, you should get home... I can call a cab for you," I smiled.

"Awwwww, what?...... let's go home together," he whined. My face got red hearing that, and I laughed some more. "No... you need to sleep... I'll ride with you to make sure you get home, but I can't stay with you," I explained. His face got super sad, and Matthew approached me.

"Gilbert and Antonio left already; I was going to take Alfred home... Do you know where he lives?" Matthew asked, pointing to Arthur. "Ahhh.... Do you know where you live?" I asked Arthur. He gave me a drunken smile and a thumbs-up. "I got you!" He cheered.

"Alright then... be safe, okay! I'll see you on Monday" Matthew smiled at me. Arthur waved a goofy goodbye at him, and I began to help him up. "Okay, let's go... Just tell me where to go," I spoke.