𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

( y'all bean head asses need to comment bro 😒 )

jamari kamarlo brown

two days later ⏱
📍- his house

"your nothing but a mistake jamari " my crackhead father said to me

"your nothing but a mistake jamari " my crackhead father said to me. I just straight faces him cause he's doing this because I won't sell him no crack.

"GIVE ME IT , I'M YOUR FATHER" he said yelling in my face , I turned to walk to my room but felt my hair getting yanked back making me instantly fall.

he started slapping me and of course I fought back
but his lil crackhead ass had some strength on him.
I eventually got him on the floor and he just cried out "I need it" "please".

I just walked to my room , locked my door and tried to call destiny. Of course she didn't answer so the only other person i could think of is zuri. I don't wanna tell the boys cause they'll just think I'm getting bitched out. I sell ofc but I'm saving to move out. Money is hard but I'm getting somewhere.  He don't really beat on me often after the multiple times he put me in the hospital. He's been like this since my mom left him for another man.

facetiming
"𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒆 💙"  

she picked up on the third ring and it sound like she was in the car.

"bestie you okay" she said in her lil soft voice, this really my bestie she like a sister I never had but always wanted. I really love this creature.

"fs" I said back , I want to tell her but I don't want her to judge me.

"no you're not , you didn't even crack a joke about what I'm wearing" she frowned

"Who is that bitch, you a hoe" I heard in the background making me raise my eyebrows.

"Oh" she responded

"anywho bestie imma come over "  but before I could respond she said "wait I'm sorry , can I come over"  lord she went from not talking to won't shut up. Na I'm playing doe

"No "

"man fuck it I'm coming anyways" she said and hung up making me chuckle.

Incoming FaceTime from
"𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒔"

❌         ✅

"bae" she cried making me look at the screen confused
"what" I asked cause she always talking about her problems and it's just fuck mines unless it got something to do with jaw.
"I'm pregnant" she said making me hang up. It ain't mines. I'm already knowing it cause we've never did it without protection.
It's crazy cause I actually liked her , she was there when I was hurting making me feel worth but after a while she just started asking about jaw like she's tryna take him out or something.

𝐎𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐔𝐓

wtf this whole timeee .