Chapter 6: Missile Wrist Rampage

"Huh? ... Where am I?" Y/N groaned as she began to wake up. What happened? The last thing she remembered was everything went white after Sonic did something with the Chaos Emeralds. Did he do something again? What this time? Y/N's eyes snapped open in shock but also in determination. She quickly sat up and looked around. She was like behind a building close to the dumpsters. There were rats running around and there was even a cat on top of the fence, chilling and sleeping. 

What the fuck was this place? 

Y/N groaned as she stood up and her legs wiggled a bit as she was probably unconscious for a long time. Once she got her balance, she looked around more. The building was huge, the largest that Y/N had ever seen. She remembered the lessons from Mrs. Melinda about human life and thank god she did. Y/N knew what they were about the surroundings. But there were some things she wasn't familiar with like dumpsters. It didn't mean that she was stupid. Don't call her that. But she was smart enough to examine and figure out what it was used for. 

Y/N then brushed herself but felt her clothes were different. She found a big puddle and looked at herself. She saw that she was wearing a lot and completely different clothes. What in chaos was this? She began to pinch and feel the clothes. She wore baggy clothes and that's all that had to be explained. At least they weren't revealing. 

"I look different. But I need to find others! Where's my bow and arrows?"

Y/N went back to the same place where she woke up and looked around. She hummed as she peeked under the dumpster and saw her weapon! Her eyes practically lit up as she grabbed them quickly and put them around over her shoulder like she usually does. 

"Huh?"

She heard screams as she went closer and suddenly saw a very familiar plane flying everywhere. It was Tails! "Tails!" Y/N quickly ran towards the building and saw the elevator. Once she reached the top, she saw Eggman and growled. "Hey, Egghead!"

"Ohohohoho! Why isn't it the lovely Y/N? Knuckles would be happy to see you!"

Y/N growled and opened her mouth to say something when she was interrupted by a ding bell heard. Y/N looked over her shoulder and couldn't believe who she saw... Knuckles! "Knuckles?"

"Y/N?!"

Knuckles couldn't reveal how much happy he was to see her alive after like small few days of searching for each other! Knuckles promised himself to hug her in the end. He ran to stop beside her and clung to his fists while thinking. "I need a strategy." That's when Amy appeared, causing Knuckles to smirk. "What took you so long?" He was then surprised by her piko-piko hammer out of nowhere. 

Meanwhile, Y/N was unamused. Because of Amy being a yandere for Sonic. 

Later in the end~

"Do you think they'll be alright?"

"Don't worry, Y/N. They will be." Knuckles laid his hand on her arm and hugged her, causing Y/N to blush and hug him back. "I'm glad you're okay, Y/N. I was worried when you weren't next to me."

"Same here, Knuckles."

Knuckles pulled away and looked then at her clothes. "Since when did you change?"