chapter 7

Isabella's p.o.v

"I'm p-pregnant and I'm scared mom...I-i am scared to see rejection in williams eyes for this baby which is growing in here..."I literally cried telling William's mom and she tried a lot to make me understand but all I could think was negative. "I wanna hide this from william, mom... please"I say and sat down and hugged her who was sitting on her bed.

She hugged me back and comforted me.

"But you can't hide you belly which will grow, bella... he'll surely get to know it himself"she says and I shook my head.

"I would be staying all day at home and wearing oversize hoodies so william would think that I'm being lazy"I tell her as I got up wiping my tears. "I don't know what to do mom....I-I am scared that william would say harsh things... And he even told he's ain't that ready for a baby...."I sobbed into my hands but then, I heard someone get in making me look at ryan who looked at me shocked.

"William said that?..."he asked and I rolled my eyes at him as I looked away.

"I don't know....all I know is I'm pregnant with his, without no plans... Every pregnancy for a married couple have no plans for an pregnancy when on having sex right...?"I asked and he sat down next to mom and hummed.

"Maybe william would understand if you tell him...I'm just sorry to bug in but...I heard your low whisper voices outside as I was walking my way to my room"he says and I hummed nodding.

"It's okay....I j–"I was cut off when an waiter got in.

"Ma'am, sir is here to see you"he says to me and I looked at ryan and mom before wiping my tears and walking my way out.

I felt ryan walking behind me and when I got down. I was supper shocked to see my husband talking to brittany who he have brought here.

"Umm... what's she doing here?"I asked once I got down and he looked at me with a smile.

"She's here to help me with some project and since she is a new employee, I am going to show her how to do one"he says and I felt hurt.

"Where did all her course lessons and school lessons go...?"I asked and I know I was rude and there is a point why.

Brittany only makes excuses to come here and stress me just to take over william who is so dumb to see.

"Bell, please.... don't be rude"he says and I wanted to burst out crying but I held it back. "Did you just wake up bella?..."he asked and I looked at ryan who was looking at us.

"No I didn't wake up or even slept....I've been talking about something important with mom and Ryan "I say and he looked at me blankly.

"She's your wife?...why is she being so rude to you boss?"brittany asked and I felt like I wanted to go and choke her but mom came in.

"That's because... she's seeing an unknown women with her husband....she can be a bit rude but in actually when you get to know her.... she's supper kind and a good heart"she says sitting and I looked at the maids which served brittany orange juice.

I walked back of the maid to the kitchen and just continue with my crying.

"Have you ever felt this heart broken?..."I asked the maid and she looked at me.

"Yes ma'am. Many times but I get over it like a strong women"she says and handed me an napkin and I took it and blew my nose.

"Don't call me ma'am, you can call me bell and teach me how to be a strong women"I say and she pointed at the kitchen.

"I have to work right now bell"she says and patted my head lightly before getting out.

I looked at ryan who got in an sat Infront.

"I hate to see you cry like this bella.."he says wiping an tear.

"Well, this is not my first time...in fact, I cry literally everyday"I say and he looked confused.

"Look, tell me about your pains, I promise I wouldn't tell anyone"he says and I began to tell how he cheated behind my back and how he comes late every night and that brittany was one of them that had sex with William.

"That's the main reason why I don't wanna tell him about this...."I sobbed and he lightly wiped my tears with an napkin and hugged me.

"Well, good news that I'll be with you in every month and help you out to cover up and the bad news.... William wouldn't like seeing me with you but...I don't give a fuck about it after what he has done to you"he says and I brought myself to hug him.

I pulled away and got down the stool and drank an juice glass.

"Thank you for hearing me out ryan.... you're actually like a brother"I smiled and he smiled back before he came following me behind out.

I walked and sat beside william and he whispered why I was late.

"I took time on drinking my juice glass...sorry"I whispered back and he hummed giving an smile.

"Let's go to my study....but you need to be serious on doing it with me"he tells brittany and looked at me. "Wanna come join me?"he asked and I nodded.

"I'll join in later.."I smiled and he leaned in to peck my lips but I looked over at my mom who was on the right side which let his lips come crashing into my cheek. "Thanks for that"I say and he looked kinda disappointed.

He anyways walked up with her and I looked at ryan.

He eyed me to go with william which I stood up and walked a bit far away from them which they didn't notice.

They have already entered williams office and when I entered, I looked at brittany who pulled william into a hug and kissed him when he was in the middle of taking something.

She pulled away and smirked.

"Can we do this please?... This time...I want that bonus in here"she says and for the first time I saw disguise in williams eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~