chapter 2

Isabella's p.o.v

I looked at him who wore his boxer shorts and then he looked at me making me look away.

Before I walked off to bed, he held me and brought me back.

"Why are you avoiding me?..."he asked and I felt him grab my ass.

He leaned in and placed a kiss on my neck sending shivers.

He smirked as he looked back up at me.

He leaned in and I let him kiss me.

His kiss was my everything and...it just hurt me and heal me the same time.

I wonder how many women's in a day would kiss him.

I pulled away from him making him give a look of disappointment in his eyes.

"Is everything okay?..."he asked and I nodded.

I wonder if he is my husband or the player.

I know he cannot control his horny feeling but...at least he should know that I'm his wife now.

"I wanna go sleep...."I say and looked down at my belly.

It had a bump like a three months pregnant lady.

"Bell....is something wrong?..."he asked literally suspecting me but I shook my head. "Are you hiding something?..."he asked and once again, I shook my head.

I took in a deep breath and pulled away from his hold before I let the breath go as I walked towards the bed.

I lay on one side and looked at him who looked kinda disappointed.

"Are you monthly sick?..."he asked once he laid down next to me.

I just shook my head.

Wait a minute....I haven't gotten my period in the last three months.

I shot up feeling something coming up. I've been lately throwing up a lot but...is that due to pregnancy?...

I got off from bed and rushed to the bathroom.

I thew up in the toilet and I felt someone hold onto my hair.

Once I was done. I looked at him who was looking down at him.

"Did you eat today?..."he asked and I shook my head to be honest making him sigh out as he sat down to look at me. "Why?....why didn't you not eat?..."he asked and I looked down.

I don't know what to say...

"I just didn't feel like" I suddenly said before I got up and flushed the toilet before going to wash my mouth.

I walked my way out and looked at the maid who came in with a healthy food tray.

I looked back at him to see him smirking at me.

"No need to go down when we have people who can help"he says coming and hugging me from the behind.

I just leaned into him and relax to his soft kisses on my neck when the maid walked out of our room.

I turned and faced him.

I looked into his light blue orbs which was looking into mine with love.

He placed an kiss on the tip of my forehead.

"I have a question"I asked and he brought me closer. "What if I was pregnant with your baby?..."I asked and he smiled.

"You know I aren't ready for a baby yet but...if you even accidentally is pregnant...you know I wouldn't have time for you since I will be at work honey...you stay home and the maids will look after you well"he says and I really wanted to punch the shit out of this guy but he's my husband.

How can he not have time for me?...

I pushed him away and took the plate of fruits and walked out of the room.

"Fuck off.... I will be good by being on my own"I mumbled under my breath and suddenly bumped on someone but he held onto the plate and me before I fell of the stairs.

I looked at one of our servants.

"Sorry ma'am. I'm really sorry"he says and I nodded as I smiled.

"It's okay...thanks for saving me"I smiled and he nodded.

I began to walk my way downstairs and into a spare room.

I sat upon it's bed and began to eat.

I looked at the door which opened making me look at him who got in.

"I'm sorry if I had said something which made you mad but....I'm a stressed businessmen..."he says and comes to sit nearby me.

He sat down and began to eat.

"My mom will be coming to–"

"Good. I cannot wait to talk to her"I cut him off as I bite on my apple slice.

"C'mon baby, I'm sorry...."he says and I smiled as I ate.

He leaned down and pecked my lips before he took an apple slice and helped me eat.

I just loved this side of him.

After eating, he went out with the plate and after a while I walked out.

I walked out to our room and laid on my side of the bed and later. Felt him come and cuddle me into his arms.

He placed a kiss on the back of my ear and I slowly fell asleep.

° ° ° ° °