ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩

Börja om från början

I was walking slightly behind them, holding Carlos' hand. "Actually, Mal promised to let all the kids off the Isle once this is over." Evie said. "Mal?" Ben asked, dropping his arm and looking at his fiancé.

"I have to tell you guys something." Mal said, as we all stopped walking. "Um..." She sighed, turning to face all of us. "I lied to you. The kids won't be coming off the Isle." She said. Carlos and I exchanged confused and saddened looks.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked. "The program is shut down. And the barrier...will be closed for good." Mal said. "For Auradon's safety." Ben added, earning a scoff from Uma. "Hold up. So we're saving you precious people and your behinds for a lie? I knew it was a mistake to trust you. You're always out for yourself." Uma said, shaking her head at Mal.

"And you, King Benny...you're probably just gonna throw us all back inside." Harry said. Celia then moved to stand next to me. "You know what? I actually thought you were brave. You're nothing but a chicken. Too scared to tell me I was never gonna see my dad again." she cried. "Celia." Mal sighed.

Celia then reached into my pocket grabbing the ember. "Celia. Celia, no!" I shouted, as she dropped the ember into a birdbath, before walking off. "Celia!" Evie shouted after her. "No! No." Mal said, picking the ember up from the birdbath.

"Regain your might and ignite!" Mal said, trying to relight the ember. "No." She breathed out when the ember didn't light up. "Regain your might and ignite!" she chanted again. She then turned to look at me and Uma, with pleading eyes.

Uma grabbed her shell necklace, then shrugged as it didn't light up. "Bummer. Let's go find Gil and leave them all to rot." Uma said, as she and Harry walked off. "No." Mal breathed. "Uma!" she shouted after them.

I let go of Carlos' hand as Evie and I took a few steps closer to Mal. "Evie, Mckenzie...I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I just...I thought that...I was afraid to tell you guys. I thought I was gonna lose my sister and my best friend. But I had to do something. I had to protect Auradon." Mal said.

"Wait...closing the barrier was your idea? We asked you if you told them no about closing the barrier, but it turns out you forgot to mention that you were the one to come up with the idea. How could you do that? " I asked. "I did it for us. I did it for our life that we have here now." She defended. "For our life? What about the kids that we left behind on that island?" Evie asked. "The kids that we promised. We were their only hope. We thought you were gonna stand up for the VKs." I said.

"But instead, you lied to them. And you lied to Jay. and you lied to Carlos. And you lied to Evie. and you lied to me." I sneered. "We're your family." I said, as tears started falling from my eyes. "Mckenzie." Mal sighed, as I turned around.

Dude whined, as Carlos bent down to pet him. "Mckenzie, Evie, come on. I had no choice!" Mal yelled as a bright light blinded us. I covered my eyes, only to open them, to see Carlos and Dude turned to stone. "No!" I shouted, running over to them.

"No, no, no, no, no." I repeated as I crouched down to their level. I looked around and noticed everyone but me and Mal were turned to stone. I let my tears fall as I cupped Carlos' stone cheeks. "This just got personal." I growled. I wiped my tears before standing up.

"This is all your fault! You lied, you betrayed my trust and now...now I've lost my everything!" I shouted, pointing at Carlos. "So, I hope you're happy Mal, because you actually did just lose your sister." I said, before grabbing the ember from her hands and walking off. "Kenzie, please!" Mal shouted. I ignored her and continued to walk away.

I was crying as I ran out of the woods. I continued running until I saw Uma and Harry. "Uma, Harry!" I shouted, as I ran towards them. They stopped turning to face me. "Can I come with you guys?" I asked. "Back to the Isle?" Harry asked. I nodded. "I can't trust my own twin sister anymore." I said. "What about Carlos?" Uma asked, causing more tears to fall. "Audrey got to him." I said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Uma said, placing a hand on my shoulder. She then nodded. "You can come with us. We just gotta get Gil first." She said. "Okay." I nodded as we continued walking. We were walking in front of the school when we heard Mal call out our names.

"Uma! Mckenzie! Uma, Mckenzie, stop! Please, stop! I need your help. We have a chance if the three of us do this together." Mal said, as she ran up behind us, stopping in front of us. "Your friends kick you to the curb?" Uma asked, as I looked down, quickly wiping away my tears. "Good." Uma sneered when Mal didn't reply.

"Ben saw something in you. And today, Uma, I saw it, too. You care. Uma, you care about everybody. And Auradon is worth saving. Help us, please." Mal said. "All you care about saving is yourself, Mal. Because if you really did care about the rest of us...you wouldn't have lied to us and you definitely wouldn't have agreed, let alone be the one to choose to close the barrier." I said.

"Mckenzie." Mal cried. "You talk pretty, but...they've already made up their mind." Harry said. "You brought this on yourself, Mal. You figure out how to fix it. Let's go." Uma said. The three of us went to walk away, when Mal pulled me back. "Let go of me!" I yelled, pulling my arm away from her.

"Mckenzie, please we can do this. But we have to work together. Please." She begged. "Working together involves trust. And you, Mal...you have lost all of my trust." I said. I turned to follow after Harry and Uma. I stopped when I heard Celia call out to me.

"Help me, Mckenzie!" I looked around, searching for Celia, when I heard Audrey's voice. "Yeah, save your little friend, Mckenzie!" she shouted. "Audrey, has Celia." I said, looking over at Mal. My eyes started to shine bright purple as a purple mist surrounded me. I flew up into the sky, and saw Audrey holding Celia captive on the roof of the school.

"Mckenzie! Let me help!" I heard Mal shout. I might still be livid for what she's done, but I don't think I could get the ember working on my own. I might have this so-called 'spark' but I'm not a full blood Hades. I flew down, letting Mal jump onto my back.

I threw a ball of fire at Audrey, but the scepter absorbed it. Audrey laughed, as she sent a blast at me. I dodged it, flying slightly higher. I continued to dodge the blasts, as I flew back towards Audrey. "Help me, Mckenzie!" Celia shouted again, as Audrey held Celia in front of herself, so she would be her shield.

"Careful not to fry your little VK buddy." Audrey taunted. "Let's try to relight the ember." Mal suggested. I nodded as I blew some fire at the ember as Mal chanted the spell. "Regain your might and ignite!" She yelled, but the ember still didn't relight.

We tried a few more times before Audrey hit me with one of her blasts. I flipped in the air, causing Mal to hold on to me tightly. I steadied myself, lowering down to the ground, in front of Uma and Harry. "We're stronger together. We're stronger together! I'm right here, girls! Regain your might and ignite. I'm right here, girls. I'm right here." Uma shouted.

Mal and Uma then chanted the spell again, as I blew more fire at the ember. "Regain your might and ignite!" The ember finally relit, as I looked at Uma with happy eyes. Uma and Harry cheered, as I flew back up towards the roof.

I spread my wings wide as I roared loudly. Audrey cackled as she waved the scepter back and forth. "You got this, sis. I believe in you." Mal said. I turned my head and glanced at her before looking back at Audrey.

Audrey sent a blast from the scepter, while I sent a blast from the ember. The two blasts fought each other, until the ember's blast won, knocking Audrey out. I landed on the roof, letting Mal off my back before a purple mist surrounded my body, as I returned to my human form.

"Mckenzie!" Celia said. "Celia. It's okay. I've got you." I said, as she ran into my arms. I hugged her tightly, checking to make sure she was okay. Mal walked over to check Audrey's pulse. "Audrey? Oh no." She mumbled. I slowly let go of Celia as I walked over to Audrey.

"Her pulse is weak." Mal said. Looking up at me. I then held out the ember, waving it over Audrey's unconscious body. When nothing changed I heard my dad's words run through my head. "You two are only half Hades. You know what that means, sweetie? That means the ember won't do everything for you like it will for me."

Word Count: 1990