Pei Yunge was speechless.

Not long after…

Pei Yunge was about to knock on the door when she saw Hai Ning walking out. She only glanced at Pei Yunge calmly and said with a smile.

“Are you here to hand in your homework? Professor Huang has already left.”

“Besides… Pei Yunge, you’ve been staying with Professor Si these few days and didn’t even hand in your homework. Professor Huang might not have such a good temper towards you.”

With that said, Hai Ning walked out happily with the recommendation form.

Hearing this, before Pei Yunge could do anything, the boy beside her frowned and said, “Student Pei, you’d better apologize to Professor Huang properly. Professor Huang and Professor Si are famous sworn enemies. Be careful, he might not let you graduate.”

Pei Yunge was speechless.

Hearing this, Pei Yunge unconsciously thought about the possibility of killing Si Chengyan and letting their professor calm down.

“Besides, I heard that… your class assigned you to the last student in class.” The boy wanted to say something but hesitated.

Yun University’s workload was famous for being able to crush people.

Besides, Pei Yunge had not been in class these few days. No matter what, she could not manage others.

Chapter 1247: I Heard The Elder Young Miss of the Qin family Is In Your Department Too?

It was unknown who grouped them like this. They were completely roasting Pei Yunge.

If the top scorer did not pass the subjects, it would be a joke.

Pei Yunge glanced at the manuscript in her hand. Suddenly, the boy happened to see the new homework Professor Huang had assigned and almost suffocated.

“No way? It’s only the second week and the pressure on us is already so high?”

After the boy was done being shocked, Pei Yunge glanced at the messages in his group chat and left.

Only the boy was left in disbelief.

In the office.

“Old Huang, the top scorer of your department was standing outside just now. Why are you indifferent?” A teacher teased.

Huang Zuyi did not even look up, looking exceptionally cold. “Mm, I wonder if she’s from our faculty or Si Chengyan’s faculty.”

Then, he snorted indifferently. “Two weeks before school starts, it’s rare for me to see this top scorer of the college entrance examination.”

“Come on, you’re the only one in the Physics Department who cherishes talent the most.”

Another teacher chuckled. “The top scorer of this college entrance examination has won too many prizes in the Physics competition and defeated a student who has won an international award. She’s clearly not an ordinary person.”

“Cheng Zihuai and Jian Xi are in the Computing Department next door. Our Physics Department has been too pathetic these few years.”

“However, Hai Ning is considered a promising talent.”

Hearing his colleague say this, Huang Zuyi did not speak and his eyes darkened.

...

Outside the door.