How could someone of this level be an amateur??

Why was she still learning Physics blindly??

After the competition ended, there was no powder on Lu Yuansi’s body at all. The other instructor was covered in pink and purple and his original camouflage uniform could no longer be seen.

“Why do you want to study Physics?”

After Wang Fengtian regained his senses, he asked from the depths of his soul.

Pei Yunge said, “My grandfather chose it.”

Wang Fengtian was speechless.

With your wildness, I really couldn’t tell that you were someone who listened to your parents.

However, Wang Fengtian was more immersed in the trauma of losing to an amateur girl.

At this moment.

Cheng Zihuai, Qin Youjiao, and the rest had the ugliest expressions.

No one expected Pei Yunge to really win against Wang Fengtian. She even beat Wang Fengtian until he could not fight back.

As for the rest of the people, when they saw that someone had finally defeated the instructor, they felt extremely refreshed!

As expected of the top scorer daddy. This scene was simply inhumane!

Chapter 1232: This Is the True Big Boss, Master Pei’s Focus

Only the people from the Computing Department started to doubt their lives.

Were they really suitable for the computing profession??

“You’re only a student?”

Wang Fengtian had more or less dealt a huge blow. After all, he was once an influential figure in Yun University’s Computing Department.

He continued to ask unwillingly, “Why didn’t you choose the Computing Department?”

Pei Yunge’s red lips curled up, but the speed at which she typed on the keyboard was suddenly dazzling. “Isn’t it the same no matter what I choose?”

With that said…

Suddenly!

Not far away, all the remaining powder bombs in the first obstacle instantly exploded. A thick purple fog soared into the sky!

Seeing this, Wang Fengtian’s body froze and his brain froze, unable to think calmly.

How was this possible?!

How could someone blow up an entire long road?!

Only the members of Team Wolf and Team Falcon were filled with pride, unable to hide the smile on their lips.

This was the youngest Busaka winner in the country, Y.G!

At this moment.

Wang Fengtian and the rest finally regained their senses.

If Pei Yunge had done this just now, the instructor of the first obstacle course would probably have been blinded by this thick purple fog and could not even get out of this 200 meters obstacle course.

It was obvious that Pei Yunge had given in to him in the competition…

And this was the real deal.

Even the instructors in the district had goosebumps when they saw this…

What kind of heaven-defying level was this??

“Damn, the top scorer is amazing!” The new students of Yun University took the lead and applauded excitedly!