“However, I didn’t expect that company to be Baner.”

Pei Yunge’s slow voice made Vera look up instinctively and meet her half-smiling eyes.

She suddenly shivered.

She clearly only planned to help Qin Youjiao because she wanted to get closer to Elena. After all, it was extremely easy for her to deal with the eldest young lady of the Qin family, who was not even considered a top-notch famous family.

However, she never thought that she would get involved in this mess!

And this Pei Yunge, who looked like she had nothing to do, was actually the one who was ruthless!!

“Then when you chose Baner…” Titch wanted to say something but hesitated.

Pei Yunge said slowly, “How would I know which company is better? Delani insisted on asking me. I saw that the person-in-charge of Baner’s surname is Song, so I voted for Baner.”

Everyone was speechless.

Lu Yuansi sighed. “Her love for Sister Yao has not waned.”

Chu Zhixing was speechless.

This terrible language level.

Chapter 1207 The Big Bosses’ Collective Termination, Master Pei Dominates the Situation

Titch did not expect his teacher’s reason to be so simple and straightforward.

He thought that it was at least because Baner had won the teacher’s favor in advance.

However, on second thought, his father had always been careful when it came to his teacher. He reckoned that no one else had the chance to please her.

Hearing Pei Yunge say this, Vera’s expression changed even more.

Ever since they worked with Delani this year, their corporation had been thriving, so Vera’s status in the socialite circle had also risen.

But now, she had offended the person who had brought her all this…

Suddenly.

Everyone heard a sneer not far away.

“Indeed, they can’t reach a big company like the Baner Corporation. I didn’t expect the Baner Corporation to never take us, their business partners, seriously.”

Vera frowned instinctively and looked at the person who spoke with disgust. However, when she saw who it was, her face paled!

Zhong… Zhong Shenglin?!

Why was Zhong Shenglin from the A.M. Computing Institute here?!

“Mr Zhong, why… are you here?” Vera’s expression was terrible as she forced a smile and asked.

There was a reason why Vera knew Zhong Shenglin. Back then, they had begged for three years before they got the chance to work with the A.M. Computing Institute.

However, he never thought that he would meet Zhong Shenglin in this setting. Zhong Shenglin had clearly said that he did not like to get involved in anyone’s party when he rejected his father’s invitation previously…

“Why? Do I need your family’s approval to work for your corporation and attend a junior’s graduation party?” Zhong Shenglin’s tone was very bad, making Vera want to say something but hesitated. “I didn’t…”

However, Zhong Shenglin interrupted coldly, “In that case, the termination letter from the A.M. Computing Institute will be sent to your company’s mailbox tomorrow morning.”