“Don’t scare them.”

Song Yao could not help but laugh and stuffed a candy into Pei Yunge’s hand. “Peel it yourself. My hand is dirty.”

Seeing this…

Others might think that the big boss would be angry if Song Yao treated the big boss so casually, but Pei Yunge really picked up the lychee-flavored lollipop and slowly peeled it.

However…

Before anyone could be surprised, they saw Pei Yunge call someone.

Song Yao turned around instinctively, wanting to ask something when Pei Yunge suddenly stuffed the candy into her mouth.

She snorted lazily. “Who are you coaxing?”.

Chapter 1152 Song Yao’s Competition, God of Billions’ Losses!

F*ck, that caught them off guard!

Everyone was caught off guard by this feeding of candy!!

Was she happy displaying affection in front of them??

However…

However, Wang Kai’s expression was extremely dark. He was extremely unwilling for a woman to steal his limelight!

“Kai, think about it.” The director patted his shoulder. Wang Kai could not say anything more.

On the other hand, Pei Yunge was watching Song Yao act the whole afternoon.

Death’s gaze landed on Wang Kai, so much so that Wang Kai did not even dare to touch Song Yao, afraid that Pei Yunge would come up and twist his neck like she had just twisted a mineral water bottle.

After the filming ended, Pei Yunge was about to take Song Yao away when she heard a last-minute arrangement.

According to Song Yao, a friend of the director was organizing a eSports livestream and got a professional player to fight with a certain popular production team.

However, that day, more than half of the actors who had signed the contract left, so Song Yao’s director wanted to find a loophole and help the production team gain popularity.

“It’s a good thing! Everyone, buck up and perform well later!” The director said excitedly.

Pei Yunge stood by the side, her fingers pressed against the tiger’s mouth as she narrowed her pretty eyes at the director.

The director’s smile suddenly froze as he felt his life being threatened.

Song Yao’s sugar mummy’s temper was indeed not too good.

“It should be done in an hour. I’ll go buy dessert with you after the competition. I still have the chocolates I bought for you last time in my car.”

With that said, the director felt the danger gradually disappear.

“I don’t really eat such sweet things either,” Pei Yunge said.

“Mm, I really can’t eat. Do me a favor.” Song Yao casually found an excuse for Pei Yunge.

Indeed.

When they arrived at the venue, the production assistants saw Pei Yunge walking towards the first row with a bag of snacks in hand like a master.

The stage supervisor asked hesitantly, “Songsong, is this person usually quite bad-tempered?”

Song Yao’s lips curved. “Occasionally, when I don’t have time to talk to her, she will throw a tantrum. She’s usually very easy to coax.”

The stage supervisor was speechless.