Pei Yunge’s eyelid twitched and she immediately threw the documents back on the table. “No need.”

“Why would you reject him? This young man is very good at medicine and even got praised by that old fellow, Steven. Besides, this young man likes you and has begged me for a long time.”

Pei Yunge was speechless.

Why didn’t she know about this?

“Get him away from me. I don’t want to cause trouble for myself.” Pei Yunge glanced at Nance, still cold and heartless.

Nance was speechless.

He wondered what that young man was thinking. He actually liked his disciple. When he talked about Ge’er, he looked like a nervous little boy.

However, he had heard from Steven that Luo Xie had done a lot of research in the type I of bipolar disorder.

Maybe he could find a way to cure Pei Yunge.

Nance chuckled. “That boy won’t let it go. I think he’s very enthusiastic about you.”

Pei Yunge was speechless..

Chapter 1067: The Couplet Organization 191: Master Pei Is Ready to Scam Someone

Pei Yunge’s eyelid twitched.

There was no need.

“Oh right, Ge’er, has no one looked for you in the two days that you’ve been here?” Nance seemed to have thought for a long time before he finally asked.

“What’s wrong?”

Pei Yunge looked up at him.

Nance’s eyebrows were almost knitted together, but after a while, he sighed.

“It’s the Laboratory 191 of the confederation.”

Pei Yunge had some impression of this laboratory. Nance had mentioned it to her before.

The standard of the laboratory in Continent K could overlook the entire world. And Laboratory 191 in the confederation was the leader all other laboratories in Continent K!

“Are they planning to look for me?” Pei Yunge asked.

“The Confederation 191’s influence in Continent K cannot be underestimated. Logically speaking, as long as you enter Continent K, it’s impossible for them not to know…”

“Even if the chances of them finding you at the airport are very high.” Nance was also puzzled.

Pei Yunge said, “I took a private plane here.”

Nance was speechless.

He had really underestimated the power of money.

“Master, you don’t want me to enter the Confederation 191?” Pei Yunge looked at Nance.

In Pei Yunge’s opinion, Nance had a lot of past that was unknown.

The first time she saw him, Nance was leaning against the roadside in rags. He was not particular about trifles and was mistaken by Pei Yunge as a beggar.

However, in R Nation, the elegant and warm decorations in Bacton Manor did not seem to be Nance’s style…

Nance’s eyes were cold as he said mockingly, “In that dark and ugly place, everyone’s heart is dirty.”

Pei Yunge looked at him for a while.

She only laughed silently. “Don’t worry, I won’t go.”

Nance still could not help probing. “Really? Actually, there are a lot of experimental data that have not been revealed in Confederation 191. It will benefit you a lot.”