(7) His comfort place

Afternoon (1:35pm)

Taehyung is in the living room working then he looks at the time.

He sighed then went to his room and saw yoongi sleeping. He smiled sitting down next to yoongi and ruffled his hairs.

"Good afternoon hyung get up now" taehyung said trying to wake yoongi

But yoongi didn't even move.

"Hyung you have to eat something get up now!" Taehyung said a little stern this time while pulling the blanket away.

Yoongi got up hearing taehyung's stern voice , he looked at him with his innocent eyes.

"Taehyungieee" yoongi whined while spreading his arms wanting taehyung to carry him.

"Ok ok come here my whiny hyung" taehyung chuckled and picked yoongi in his arms who quickly wrapped his legs and arms around taehyung.

"Hungry" yoongi said hiding his face in taehyung's neck.

"Then let's go and fill your empty tummy" taehyung said and took yoongi downstairs.

They sit down in the living room.

Taehyung sat yoongi down on the couch who winced when he crossed his legs on the couch.

"Is someone's ass on fire?" Taehyung said and laughed.

Yoongi glared at taehyung then look towards the maids who were placing food on the table.

Tables are away from the couch so yoongi was getting up from the couch but taehyung stopped him.

"No no sit back hyung! Just tell what you want to eat?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi smiled and told taehyung what he wants.

After sometime they both finished their meal and now they both are watching a movie. Taehyung is leaned back on the couch with Yoongi sitting beside him who is resting his head on taehyung's shoulder whose arm is wrapped around yoongi's waist from behind.

Suddenly taehyung got a call but he didn't answered it

Then again his mobile beeped but this time he switched off his mobile.

"why didn't you picked it? It can be something important!" Yoongi said raising his head from taehyung's shoulder looking at him.

"You are already in my hold and What's more important for me than you" Taehyung said winking and tightening his hold on yoongi's waist.

Yoongi giggled and turned his head towards tv but then his eyes widened when he saw news headline on tv.

"Businessman mr.seo has been found dead this morning"

Yoongi looked towards taehyung who was smirking while looking at the news.

"you did right?" Yoongi asked.