(6) Always here to protect you 🔞

Yoongi regretted challenging him after he saw taehyung smirking back at him.

Taehyung chuckled and pecked yoongi's lips.

"Don't worry I am not going to fuck you too hard" taehyung said noticing yoongi's scared expression.

"Shut up I am not scared ok!! Now move!!" Yoongi said.

Taehyung pulled out his dick then pushed inside yoongi again.

"Ahhhh~mmmhmm~~" yoongi moaned gripping the bed sheets tightly.

Taehyung started moving slowly then increased his pace.

Now he was fucking yoongi so hard that yoongi was completely sweating and tears was coming from his eyes.

"Feeling good?" Taehyung asked increasing his face.

"~ahhhh!! Hmm~" yoongi's voice was stuck in his throat because of taehyung's hard thrusts.

Taehyung slapped his ass.

"Use your words kitten" taehyung said slapping yoongi's ass again and again.

"Y-yes ~ahhh!!" Yoongi moaned feeling close to Cumming.

Taehyung gripped yoongi's member making his eyes widened.

"Not yet kitty" taehyung said turning yoongi around on his stomach, spreading his legs more.

Yoongi wanted to cum now feeling tired already.

"W-wanna cum tae~AHHHH!!~mmmhm!!" Yoongi said then screamed when taehyung continuously started hitting his sweet spot.

"My kitten is already tired huh!! This is just a starting baby" taehyung said kissing yoongi's back while still holding yoongi's member not letting him cum.

"P-please let me ahhh~cum~!!" Yoongi's member was hurting now.

Taehyung spanked yoongi hard three times.

"I said no didn't you Heard me! But I will let you if you will beg more politely kitten" Taehyung said still fucking him at fast pace.

Yoongi was regretting challenging taehyung.

"P-please~" Yoongi begged unable to say something because of taehyung's hard thrusts.

Taehyung left his member and he cummed immediately. Taehyung stopped fucking him.

Yoongi was breathing heavily but his eyes widened when taehyung sat up and pulled him on his lap and pushed him down on his dick without even a warning.

"AHHHHH!!~t-tae" yoongi screamed loudly feeling so sensitive.

Taehyung didn't even wait for a second and started bouncing yoongi up and down on his dick by gripping his hips.

"AGHHH!!T-TAE~WAIT! mmmhm~~AHHHGG!!" yoongi was a moaning mess feeling too sensitive then cried when taehyung gripped his member in his hold tightly.

"Your dick is so cute hyung! so beautiful" taehyung said feeling close to Cumming while bouncing yoongi on his dick.

Then he cummed inside yoongi.

"Mmhmm~ah!" Yoongi was getting dizzy feeling taehyung's cum inside him filling him.

He rest himself on taehyung's body.