(4) Angry taehyung

Evening

(5:45 pm)

Taehyung and yoongi are going back home in taehyung's car with driver and his one bodyguard who are sitting at the front seat and both taehyung and yoongi are in the back seat.

Taehyung was talking to someone on call then he look towards yoongi who was looking outside.

Taehyung cut the call.

"Hyung?" Taehyung called yoongi.

"Hmm?" Yoongi said turning his head towards taehyung.

"Come here" taehyung said holding yoongi's arm pulling him towards himself.

Yoongi sat down beside him (before they were sitting a little far from each other) but taehyung picked him and made him sit down on his lap.

"Tae what happened?" Yoongi asked getting confused.

"Nothing happened hyung I just want to hold you" taehyung said wrapping one arm around yoongi's waist and other hand behind his head laying yoongi's head on his chest.

Yoongi smiled softly and snuggled more into tae's chest.

Taehyung was running his fingers softly in yoongi's soft hairs.

After sometime they reached their home.

Driver opened the door for taehyung.

Yoongi was getting up from tae's lap but he was stopped by taehyung who tightened his hold on his waist.

"Did I told you to get up?" Taehyung asked yoongi in serious tone making yoongi scared.

"N-no" yoongi replied looking at taehyung.

Then taehyung stepped out from the car holding yoongi in his arms ofcourse bridal style.

They went inside and taehyung took yoongi to their room laying him down on the bed.

"Now stay here and don't you dare to get up I am going to take a shower" taehyung said strictly and went to the bathroom

"Now stay here and don't you dare to get up huh! Always ordering me around, doesn't he know that I am older than him! Why I will stay here? I am going downstairs!" Yoongi said stubbornly and got up from the bed.

"If he is the most dangerous mafia then I am also the most successful ceo huh! What the hell does he think of himself!!" Yoongi said mumbling to himself while slowly going out from the room.