Chapter 6

Hikari connected her forehead with the unconscious Uchiha and wait for Kurama do the rest. She can felt the familiar chakra in her and sent it to the Uchiha. When she felt the chakra is not in her anymore, she pulled back her forehead and sat beside him. When she got a permission for Kurama to take off the restrained seal, she quickly take off the seal and wait for the Uchiha to wake up.

She's stand up and walk beside her father, the others look at the unconscious Uchiha cautiously. When they heard the groan and saw the Uchiha stir in awake, Obito opened his eyes and see he in unfamiliar room. His mind is unclear and his vision is a bit foggy, he closed his eyes again trying to clear his mind and vision.

After he felt his mind is clear enough, his memories flow in him one by one. His eyes widened and quickly sat up from where he's laying, he remember everything. He remember the war, him the reason it happened in the first place and then Madara, Juubi, him got manipulated from Zetsu and Madara. With the persistent of Naruto, he was back to his sense and help the allies and defeat Madara, Zetsu and Kaguya.

He got the forgiveness from the one that he been wronged too; Kakashi, Minato-sensei and Naruto. He had made the poor girl life miserable since the day she was born but she still forgave him, for that she got his complete loyalty. Then the last thing he remember, he died protecting his former teammate from one of Kaguya and Zetsu attack.

That's right, he suppose to be dead. He look at his hand and felt every bit of his body, he realize that his body is back to his late teen. His mind turn blank in shock "What's going on? Did I was suppose to died? I remember that I've safe Kakashi from Kaguya attack!" question himself. Still don't notice that he wasn't alone.

He heard the gasp beside him and his body stiffed and turn around to look who is with him. And he was met with the familiar blue eyes, the eyes that got his loyalty, the eyes that's make him softened. "Naruto? Is that you? You look tiny and why your hair is red? You look awful lot like that scary woman," said him and didn't even notice that the said woman he is talking about were looking at him in furry and pissed.

Hikari just chuckle nervously at him, feeling the furry of her mother chakra. Minato and Kakashi scouted away from her, Obito felt the killing intent and look at the furry woman that was behind the girl. He gulp and sweat flow all over his face, "Try to repeat that again, please." said Kushina giving a scarily sweet smile at him.

Obito back way for a bit, scare and confused all over his face. 'What going on? He can see that Kushina and Minato is here alive. Is this Genjutsu? Is this the after life? Did Kakashi and Naruto died?' thought him in confusion.

Hikari decided that she need to save Obito from her mother wrath and clear the confusion on the Uchiha face, "Mom, please forgive him. He look lost and don't understand the situation right now. So please spare him for today," said Hikari tried to confront her mother. Kushina huffed and decided to just listen to her daughter.

She give a glare at the Uchiha boy for the warning and walk back to her husband that carrying their Naruto. Obito saw the baby, his gasp in shock and Hikari know why he make such reaction.

Hikari sigh in resignation, "Bito-nii!" Obito turn to her when he heard the nickname she always used whenever she was in frustration or the plan of pranking him. She took a seat beside his futon and look at him seriously, but then she smile at him softly. "I'm glad to see you again, Bito-nii. I know you were confused right now, so let's me explained."

So then, for the past 2 hours Hikari explain everything from after he died to how she got thrown herself to another dimension and told him that about the transference of his memories and knowledge he give it to her, she give it back by transferring to his counterpart body so they wouldn't have to handle the outcome after when they tried to take off the seal that brainwashed him.