"Hey, what's the commotion all about?" A man suddenly said. When Jennie lifted her gaze, she saw a tall plump man.

"Oh Marco, this is our daughter-in-law, Jennie. Lisa, finally brought her," Mrs. Manoban said, introducing Jennie to her husband.

"Hello Jennie, it's wonderful to finally meet you. They weren't wrong when they said that the twins look exactly like you!" He said enthusiastically. Jennie just smiled and said, "Yeah, everybody has been saying that. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Manoban."

"You guys enjoy. Treat this place as your home, dear."

"I wil-"

"Mama, can I eat some cupcakes?" Luna suddenly asked while pointing at the sweets. Jennie picked up the kid. Then she said, "Of course you can, sweetheart. However, you could only eat it after eating dinner. How does that sound?"

"But mama, we're not eating dinner yet," the girl pouted.

"We have to be patient, hmm? Let's wait for the party to begin and then we will sing birthday song for grandmommy first. After that, we will finally eat," Lisa said while picking up the other twin.

"It seems like the twins are excited to eat. Why don't we start the party?" Lisa's mom suggested. Lisa and her dad agreed. And so they called everybody's attention and announced that the celebration will finally begin since everyone seems to be present already.

They started with a little prayer and of course the birthday song...

"Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you~" everybody sung and they clapped at the end.

"Grandmommy, you have to make a wish before blowing the candle!" Aelia exclaimed and everyone laughed at her cuteness.

"Of course," Mrs. Chittip said before she closed her eyes and mumbled something until she finally blew her candles. A round of applause was heard right after.

"Happy birthday grandmommy," The twins greeted their grandmother once again and gave her kisses.

"They're so sweet," Jennie whispered to Lisa. The latter agreed.

"By the way, everyone, we want to introduce our future daughter-in-law." Lisa's mom suddenly said which once again took the attention of everybody. Jennie on the other hand, blushed. Did Lisa's mom just referred to her as their daughter-in-law twice tonight?

She felt Lisa held her hand. She looked at the woman and the latter smiled at her before giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

"This is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, Lisa's girlfriend and the mother of the twins."

Jennie waved at the people and she bowed at them. Then she said, "Nice to meet you, all."

Honestly, she kind of felt overwhelmed knowing that all these people are part of Lisa and the twins' lives. She knows only few of them which is why she is a bit nervous and uncomfortable. However, when Lisa's parents welcomed her warmly, it made her feel so much better. It was as if their thoughts about her doesn't matter anymore even if those were negative.

Right after the introduction, everyone started eating as the event began. People were giving gifts, greetings, and speeches, as the dinner goes on. Then later on, Lisa and her friends began drinking.

Lisa actually doesn't drink much because she had to tend to the kids but knowing that there's Jennie, she decided that she'll get drunk tonight. She haven't told Jennie yet, but they're staying for the night.

"Are you sure you're going to get wasted tonight, dude?" Jeongyeon asked. Lisa just shrugged and swirled her whisky before drinking it.

"She's being confident because Jennie's here to watch over the kids," Chaeyoung said but Jisoo suddenly butted in saying, "No, she's probably getting drunk so she could have an excuse to make love with her.