After the examination.

The security personnel returned the item to Pei Yunge, who was standing in front of her. She really wanted to pinch this outrageously beautiful girl’s face.

This person was simply too adorable!

Her looks and aura were clearly unruly and bright. One look and you could tell that she was not someone to be trifled with.

In the end, there was such a cute little bear in the bag!?

The security personnel’s heart was already bursting with excitement from the two of them. Her face was full of smiles while her heart was racing crazily.

This was too, too, too, too sweet!!!

However…

Pei Yunge pulled up her mask and glanced at Huo Shidu. Then, she grabbed the luggage and left with the paper bag in one hand.

Her back view was cool and swift.

“Why does Miss seem angry?”

Ceng Xu asked carefully and confusedly.

Chapter 797: Master Pei’s Itinerary Leaked

Ceng Xu turned around and was shocked to find that Master Du was smiling.

Miss Pei was already angry, yet he was still smiling!

Ceng Xu only felt fear and trepidation.

At this moment.

Pei Yunge had just come out of the washroom, and her backpack seemed to be filled with something.

“Ge’er?”

Pei Yunge wore a mask and sat beside Qin Yu. “Mm.”

Qin Yu smiled. “Do you want to eat anything after we get off the plane?”

“No. Elder… Our school has arranged for students to stay together in the dormitory. I’m going there directly.”

Qin Yu was a little disappointed when he heard that.

“I see. When is Ge’er free, can you call Second Brother?” Qin Yu asked.

Pei Yunge replied, “Sure.”

Qin Yu curled his thin lips. Sensing that someone was patting him, he took off his sunglasses again.

In the next second.

Before Pei Yunge could react, a dark gaze fell on her.

Qin Yu put on his sunglasses.

Pei Yunge looked up and saw Qin Yu’s ink-black eyes. He was smiling gently and supporting his head lazily.

He was a handsome young man with a tall build. He was wearing a loose black t-shirt, which made his skin look cold and white. There were pure black English words tattooed on the inside of his arm which he used to support his chin. His posture was lazy and arrogant.

“Why is my Ge’er so good looking?”

When Pei Yunge came back to her senses, she realized that Qin Yu was trying to prevent himself from being photographed.

The fans at the side almost screamed!

Every time Brother Yu appeared in photos, he was always cold and indifferent.

Why was he so good at flirting in private?!

A few die-hard fans had already recognized her. She was Brother Yu’s precious sister!