The manager could not help but exclaim.

Now that society was developing, beautiful faces replicated each other easily. However, Pei Yunge’s appearance was undoubtedly the most stunning one. Her skin and bones were refined and she was very recognizable.

Her appearance was really outstanding…

With some polishing, she could become a movie star. Even if she didn’t have time, she could still be a top celebrity with her appearance.

“Sister, her family can buy ten companies like ours in one go.”

Song Yao smiled gently. “You want to take her in as an artiste?”

The manager was speechless.

Sorry to disturb, she did not have the right.

She couldn’t afford to hire such an ancestor.

Soon.

Song Yao saw that Pei Yunge’s expression was not too good as she was reading her comments.

As Song Yao had a delicate and refreshing image, she was very attractive to boys. However, she also had many anti-fans.

She had just debuted and there were already many haters.

They felt that Song Yao must be a naive and scheming girl.

Chapter 702: Could It Be A Fake Watch?

Song Yao smiled and pretended not to know anything. “What are you looking at?”

Pei Yunge put away her phone and glanced at Song Yao. “It’s nothing. I’ll take you for a meal.”

At this moment.

Everyone present could not help but glance at Song Yao and Pei Yunge, their eyes curious and strange.

At first, they were wondering why this new actor looked like a delicate white flower, but was indifferent to everyone.

Today, they saw Song Yao smiling when she was together with this girl who came to fetch her. When she smiled, she had two sweet dimples.

At other times, no matter how gentle and pretty Song Yao’s eyes looked, there was a layer of indifference in them.

At first, everyone suspected that Song Yao had a sugar daddy. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have such a chance to be the third female lead or fourth female lead in a big production.

Although she was not the protagonist, her exposure was unbelievable.

However, just as everyone was guessing if Song Yao’s sugar daddy would come and fetch her today, an even more beautiful girl appeared. Her posture was lazy, but her eyes were only on Song Yao from the start to the end.

It was unbelievable.

It was very difficult for female celebrities in the industry to be this close to one another.

After Song Yao and Pei Yunge left, someone asked in a daze.

“Is this… Song Yao’s sugar mummy?”

The assistant director could not take it anymore. “Are you crazy?”

A sugar mummy who looked like this???

That was ridiculous?!

“But the watch on that girl’s wrist is worth tens of millions.”

Hearing this, everyone noticed that the watch on the girl, who seemed to be dressed rather low-key, was actually from an exclusive brand in R Nation.