Blood bonds

Zero's p.o.v

I was passing the gate when I smelt a stench and looked over and it was a vampire. I drew my gun on him and stared. "State your business.", I say. The scent registered as the guy we rescued Tess from recently.

Making me growl more. He then vanished for a second when I felt his prescence behind me as my world goes black.

When I come to I'm in a cell and staring at Tog cuffed to the wall. "You're the wolf's beloved, you know I tasted it in her blood. It was the one thing she couldn't hide as her blood cried out to you while I drank from her., when I'm done with you she'll be distraught, because I'm gonna make you into a weapon. Then I'll bring my pet back and drink her dry while ravishing her and you'll have to watch because you'll only be a puppet." he says viciously.

"You stay away from her you bastard.", I shout as he grins before and unseen force slams me into the wall.

"How's it feel to know I did this when she struggled to stop me from taking her blood, and I'll do it again all she'll be able to do is scream for help when I get my hands on her. "He then sinks in his fangs and I hear him drinking my blood as I try to struggle.

"Interesting did you know your blood calls for her as well.", he grins with my blood on his face.

Tess p.o.v.

The dorm inspections were a bust but I had a feeling something was wrong as I walked to the moon dorms to see Yuki. I go upstairs waving at the other vamps as I reach my cousin hugging her. That's when I smell it as Kaname looks out the window with an angry look on his face. I run out the window jumping off the balcony running for the odor as Kaname is behind me with Yuki. I reach it just as I see him behind Zero and Zero fall as he grabs him before disappearing.

"Zero!", I shout angrily as I can feel the tears in my eyes. I drop to my knees, I'm gonna kill that pureblood next time I see him.

That night when I try to sleep I focus my energy onto him, as I feel him struggling as Tog drains him forming the blood bond. I'm in his dreams watching him try to fight as a glass wall sits between us. I run to the wall trying to break it down ramming it repeatedly. I see him as Tog messes with his head making him think he's hurt me. And I see him break down afterwards when Tog is gone in tears after the illusion fades.

It's now Friday and my mate has been gone a week, and my dreams show him suffering. Yuki and Kaname have invited me to picnic with them by the lake with Juri trying to cheer me up.

"Tess is the food not to your liking?", asks my cousin. "No cuz, I'm sorry I'm just distracted.", I say as she looks at me in understanding.

"You do realize Tog's most likely turned Zero into a servant don't you.", Kaname says as I roll my eye.

"I'm not worried about that Zero will fight till he can't fight any more and when that happens the bond can be broke by killing Tog, or I can bond Zero to me and either way he'll be free of being a pawn.", I say staring across the water.

"But you must be joking, your only able to blood bond your mate how will your future mate feel.", says Kaname. I look at him with a raised eyebrow "Hopefully he'll be relieved I broke a pureblood's bond over him and realize the significance of it. But if I've freed Zero and he hates me for forcing the bond I could live with it knowing he was safe.", I say watching Juri play with her toys.

"What about you Kaname, Tog has threatened your firstborn, and with one on the way any day you must be concerned he'll come for Juri again, except this time he'll use Zero as a weapon, bait or a tool.", I say as I watch the ice in his eyes.

"This time when me and Tog meet he won't escape.", he says watching Juri.

I'm patrolling trying to get my mind off Zero, and hunting. I've been taking on Zero's hunts since he's missing in addition to my own, and I've been looking for leads to the pureblood who stole my mate from me. I'm going to kill him, he likes to use sneak tactics and prey on people when they're unable to get away. I've been dreaming of Zero, he's under a lot of strain as Tog is using mental attacks on him in his dreams.