The search

Tess's p.o.v.

I need to figure a way out this vampire's taking to much blood. He knows I'm a wolf but confused because I won't bond to him. He has a pair of wolves and keeps a lot of level-e's around. I need to focus, I need help I need to get away.

I need to focus the dream energy I use to help Zero fight level-e and get him a clue or at least tell him I'm alive. Everyone must be so worried. When Tog leaves again I focus my energy and close my eyes, Zero I hope your asleep.", I think focusing on Zero's dream as I'm lucky he must be sleeping.

Zero's p.o.v,

"Zero! Zero! I need you, please I'm to tired, Zero it hurts, he's taking to much.", I hear Tess's cries in my sleep. "I don't know where I am, I can't recognize a scent. I see her chained to a wall as her eyes are closed but I can hear her calling out to me despite her lips not moving. She's covered in bites and pale, she opens her eyes and stares into mine. "Zero, I'm scared." I look at her wet eyes. I reach and my hand passes through her face.

"No I have to go, he's coming back.", she says as the man that took Juri walks into the room and tilts her now drooped head to face her. "You should surrender, you'd make a lovely pet.", he says as she spits in his face and he quickly back hands her. "So much spunk.", he says biting into her as she tries to fight but the blood loss is to much for her, combined with her bonds.

He pulls away "Come on a blood bond with me won't be so bad.", says the vamp as Tess's eyes flash with rage. "you'll never bond with me vampire!", she shouts as he strikes her again.

"Oh I'm gonna have fun with you.", he says running his hand along her thigh as she snarls at him in anger. "Oh don't worry no ones coming, so you should get used to me.", says the bloodsucker now biting her arm and I watch her pass out as I wake up covered in sweat.

I look up and Kane is watching me. "Zero, I need to know what you dreamt.", he says firmly

"But it's just a dream.", I say looking at him. He plops next to me holding an old sketch pad.

"Zero Tess is a unique breed of wolf, as she has to find her mate through her dreams., and I think she's realized you're her mate.", he says looking at me as I blush.

"She has the ability to enter her mates dreams and fight the nightmares with him if far, or make them vanish if closer.", he says looking at me. "I found Sarah as my mate due to dreams."

"Can you prove this.", I say feeling skeptical as he throws the pad at me. "Tess drew these a few years back, I just recently learned this was the same time your family was attacked.", he says smugly.

I open to a drawing of Shizuka, followed by ones of what would be an observers version of what happened to me and my family. "I confiscated this from Tess's collection a couple weeks after your incident when she ran away. Turned out she'd attempted to hunt the pureblood down herself and was going to kill her and freeze her blood in an empty water bottle Said she was going to make the woman pay for harming her mate. If that's not enough they fact that you fought of the vampire instincts for so long should be."

I stare at him dumbfounded. "She's loved you a long time Zero, but she's wise enough to not say anything about this because she didn't want to put any pressure on you. When you came she knew you still loved another but she knew you needed a friend so she gave you what she sensed you needed and like a lot of wolves she puts her mates needs first. " he states .

"Now I need to know what you dreamt, it may be a clue.", we discuss my dream and he thinks as concern crosses his eyes a moment then there gone. "Hmmm she must be pretty drained not to break those bonds, and her confusion doesn't help. But knowing the pureblood's name will give us places to look to start. We need to find her before the full moon.", he says "because she'll use that as an attempt to focus her energy into an escape attempt, as a wolf she gets extra strength from it. And we don't want her on her own because she'll still be hurt "

"I'm gonna talk to Kaname, he may have some info on the pureblood.", Kane says leaving the room.",Oh and Zero if your gonna drink from my daughter lick the blood off your face better when you do." he then winks like Tess before leaving the room.

I had a lot to process.

Tess's p.o.v.

I look out the window as my shackles chafe my wrists. It's a few days till the full moon. I tried to focus my senses to get a scent so I could have my bearings. I'm starving and I can hear deer and rabbits outside and I can smell them. I feel a chill on the ragged remains of my clothes as I look at my sigh's just out of reach to tease me.

I can hear one of Tog's pets begging for mercy upstairs as he ravishes her against her will, I sigh knowing that if I don't get free I'm in that line somewhere.

After awhile her screams die down and I hear the door open and before me stands Tog disguised as Zero, unfortunately for him I can smell Tog.

He walks up to me and tries to kiss me shoving his tongue in my throat where I bite it. "Get bent.", I say as he jumps back before slapping me again. "What's the matter this looks not to your liking?", he says grinning. "Your stench gave you away vampire!", I say angrily. "Still haven't broken you I see well I'll have to teach you your place.", he says pulling out a whip as he begins to beat me with it and I clench my teeth and try to focus. I look over at my table and notice my new cell phone which hasn't been turned on yet. If I can shift later I can call for help, and hopefully they can trace the call.

When Tog is bored beating me he sinks his fangs in again trying to suck me dry. I put up my barriers to my mind, but I know he's aggravated because my heart cries out for Zero and that's always in my blood..

He looks at me lustfully after he finishes drinking from me before he gropes me as I head but him busting his nose only to be bit again.

Kane Silvermoon's p.o.v.

I was in my office pacing, my daughter's missing her mother's distraught, her boyfriend is pissed, and the vampire hunters association has been useless. Kaname said he'd look into his sources on the person since this pureblood did threaten to take his child.

The full moon is coming tonight, but at the same time her heat cycle is also and some perverted vampire is holding her. He may try to rape her if he hasn't already once that kicks in, not that I'd tell Zero that or he'd flip even more.

My cell phone rings and it's Tess's number and I answer ,"Tess are you ok?", I ask "Just weak dad, I need you to trace the call's location. I'm gonna try to get out but I can't get far on my own because I was teleported here." she answers tiredly, as I begin to send the message on my computer to locate her phone's location. "Do you have it cause I need you to hurry he's coming back." she says.

"Got it stay safe Tess.", I say as she hangs up. I get a location on it and google map it and print. Time to visit my brother in law for directions.

Zero's p.o.v.

I'm passing the gate as Kane rushes through and heads off to the headmaster's office and I follow after him hoping he has a leed on Tess.

I enter to a discussion between him and the headmaster.

"Kane this is really rough terrain, smart idea tracking her phone though.", says the headmaster as I enter.

Toga is also in attendance. " Yea she's a smart cookie, but from her voice we need to move fast, she's week and losing to much blood.

Zero get your gear we're goin after your girlfriend.", says Kane . "Then allow me to accompany you I have a bone to pick with Tog for attacking Juri like he did.", comes Kaname's voice behind me.

A few hours later were running through the woods, me, Kane, Kaname, Ichijou, and Kain and Aido. As we walk I can smell Tess's blood, don't worry baby you don't have to be scared anymore I'm coming. I look up and notice a full moon has started.

"Zero I smell wolves don't get bit.", says Kane, "It's a full moon."