8.6

"I say I'm done but I'm still confused"

Sabrina's POV
I was sitting on the couch with Tom watching Ice Age. Tom had his head on my lap laying down and every so often I would stroke his head. Tom laughed but I wasn't sure why because I was so focused on us. Being with Tom has been the greatest few months of my life minus the hate comments.

However I couldn't see our relationship going anywhere. "I think we should break up" Tom stopped laughing and looked up at me "what?" He lifted his head off my lap and paused the movie "I think we should break up" "no I heard what you said but why?" I looked down at my hands and sighed.

"Do you see yourself with me in a year?" His brows furrowed and I gave him a small half hearted smile "this has been fun and I care for you so much but... I don't see our relationship going anywhere" "is this about Alex?" I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"I know you love her, don't you?" He looked up at me but didn't say anything "you can tell me the truth" he sighed "honestly I don't think I'll ever stop loving her" I took Tom's face in my hands and we looked each other in the eyes "you've wasted enough time with me go get her! With Covid precautions I mean" we laughed and he grabbed my hand "I love you too Sabrina" I smiled "I know and I love you too but let's face it, this has been more of a friendship as of lately than a relationship".

Tom smiled at me softly "so you're not mad?" "No I'm not mad, I had fun being your rebound girl" he gave me a weak smile and then he laid his head back on my lap. "Can we finish ice age?" I laughed and pressed play.

 "Can we finish ice age?" I laughed and pressed play

Tom Holland - Tom Holland
Alex - Alex
|

Tom Holland
If I said can we meet up
in 30 ish minutes
what would you say?

Alex
Tom it's 8:36 so id
say you're crazy

Tom Holland
Ha figures

So let's meet up?

Alex
Where and why?

Tom Holland
I figured it's about
time we talked

Like really talk
and not whatever it
is that we've been doing

Alex
Ok

Bring a mask 😷

Tom Holland
Duh

We'll meet at In & Out

Alex
Cool see you in 30

Ish

Read 8:52 pm