tammy

you walked to the couch and sat down with a hot cup of coffee in your hands. you shivered and placed the coffee on the table and got up to go get a blanket.

you bumped into someone "oh shit." you groaned and look to see tammy giggling "i'm sorry!" she apologized.

"yeah whatever." you replied and grabbed the blanket and walked away smirking. you turned around to see her following behind you.

you grabbed the remote and turned on the tv and sat on the couch putting the blanket over you and gripped the coffee. tammy sat down on the couch and smiled when you looked at her.

she looked away and bit her lip while smiling. you looked away quickly and felt a familiar feeling in my stomach.

"you want something to drink tam?" i asked getting up and i looked at her. "i'll come with you." she smirked and got up and walked up to me putting a arm around my shoulders.

you blushed and tried not to scream and walked to the kitchen and got out of tammy's hold and went to get a cup from the cabinet.

you gasp as you felt a pair of arms grab your waist and turn around. she smirked and pulled you into a kiss.

your eyes widen and you put you hands behind her head and pull her closer to you. you open your mouth slightly and her tongue fought with yours and she pulled away.

she leaned on the counter as you stood there in shock. "weren't you going to get a drink?" she said and chuckled.