ally mayfair richards

you're babysitting oz while ally is at work.

—————————————————

"y/n?" you hear oz call your name from behind you. you turn around to face him in the dining room "yes oz?" you raise your eyebrows in concern.

"i left my crayons upstairs can you please get it for me?" he smiled and tilted his head. i chuckled "of course." and got up from the couch and walked up the stairs.

i pause in my step to hear soft moaning from behind the door. knowing ally isn't home i open the door slightly to see ivy and ally's old babysitter fucking on the bed.

"fuck!" i whisper yell and shut the door quietly and ran to ozzie's room to quickly get his crayons. i grabbed the crayons and walked down the stairs.

"here oz." i said out of breath "what took so long?" he asked taking the crayons "sorry, i couldn't find it." i laughed.

"oh, thanks though!" he smiled. i nodded and walked to the couch to get out my phone. i texted ally what happened and she said she will come over.

after a few minutes i heard the door get unlocked and ally opened the door and slammed it. i jumped and turned around to see ally run up the stairs.

i heard screaming and saw the woman run down the stairs and out the house. my eyes widen and went quickly to oz.

"what's happening?" he said fear laced in his voice. "nothing sweetheart." he hugged me.

after a while ivy ran out to the living room. "oz come with me." she said slightly yelling. "what the fuck?" i asked and got up.

"you no business in this." she shook her head slowly walking up to me. "where the hell is ally." i said ignoring her previous statement.

"upstairs, in bed. like the slut she is." she whisper yelled. "ally!!" i yelled and with no response. i quickly ran up to ivy and pushed her out of the house with no care.

i grabbed oz and ran upstairs. he was to scared to talk. i quickly opened the door to see ally rolled up in a ball crying.

"oz, why don't you go to your room and sleep?" i asked smiling. he nodded and walked to his room.

i closed the door and locked it. i sat next to ally and she looked at me with a tear stained face. "what happened." i asked softly.

"she fucking cheated on me and i was so shocked that i couldn't breathe and she left me and took oz!" she cried out.

"she didn't take oz." i said and her jaw dropped "what?" she said "oh my god thank you." she said and hugged me.

she pulled from the hug and got up to go check on oz and came back a few minutes later. "oz is sleeping." she smiled.

"also." she said "can you stay over tonight?" i raised my eyebrows "of course." i got up getting ready to go to the guest room.

"no in here please." she smiled. i smirked "what do i wear?" she walked over to the dresser and pulled out a big shirt and shorts.

"thank you." i smiled and went to the bathroom to change. i went out and sat on the bed.

"that shirts your color" she joked and i blushed and looked away to go under the covers.