xandra

shopping with xandra.
smut
———————————————

"y/n i found the best swimsuit ever come here!" xandra motioned to me to come closer to her. i grinnned and walked up to her.

"oh my god that's so pretty." my mouth fell open and eyed the swimsuit. "i found it for you, come on go try it on!" she dragged me into the changing rooms.

she went into the room with me "you are staying with me?" i asked rasing my eyebrows with a smirk. "fuck yeah i don't see the problem." she sat down.

i took off my shirt leaving me in a bra and my mini black skirt. i side eyed xandra seeing she was studying my body, she bit her lip and leaned back onto the wall.

i take off the skirt slowly and my bra and i heard a soft groan and i blush knowing my whole face is red.

i heard xandra get up "xan-" she shushed me and pinned me onto the wall eyeing my breasts. "y/n sweetheart, can i touch you." she whispered and trailed her hands along my body.

i nodded and leaned my head against the wall. she bent down and pulled my underwear off and put my leg on her shoulder. i felt her hot breath on my clit and my breath hitched.

she dragged her finger over my pussy "so wet." she teased my hole and shoved a finger inside of me causing me to cover my mouth to hold any moans.

she added another finger and started licking my clit and moving her fingers inside me faster. my back arched off the wall and bit my lip.

i felt myself clenching against her fingers and she went slower and licked my clit even more faster. i shut my eyes and groaned softly.

"xan oh my god." i whispered and cummed all over her fingers and let out a quiet moan as she let me ride out my high.

she pulled my underwear up and i shivered. she pulled me into a kiss and pulled away and put her fingers into my mouth. i swirled my tongue around her fingers and she chuckled.

"aren't you going to try the swimsuit on?"