“You’re too close to me that I can’t focus.”

Pei Yunge did not hide why her mind was wandering, but her eyes were clear and serious.

Hearing this, the man could not help but laugh. His low and lazy magnetic voice was filled with a smile, making people blush.

“Okay, then Older Brother will stay away from Yunyun.”

Huo Shidu nodded and moved aside for Pei Yunge to practice by herself.

Pei Yunge had tried shooting with an air rifle before and short distance archery, so she got used to this quite quickly.

Not far away, Huo Shidu watched as the unhappiness in the little girl’s eyes disappeared and the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

For some reason, the child was so unhappy today.

“President Huo?”

Suddenly, the manager walked over and shouted softly.

Huo Shidu glanced sideways at him. “What?”

“President Fu has booked a private room and would like to invite you over,” the manager said carefully.

Hearing this, the man’s graceful gaze remained fixed on Pei Yunge, who was in the distance, as he said lazily, “I’m not free.”

The manager was speechless.

Was it important for you to stand here and watch people shoot?

However, the manager did not dare to ask.

He then tried to persuade her carefully. “President Fu might have something to talk to you about.”

Hearing this, the man glanced at him sideways.

The manager immediately shut up.

“Tell him to email me if he has something to discuss.”

The manager did not dare to say another word.

In the private room.

The man didn’t even change his clothes. He was wearing a black silk shirt and his curly hair, which hadn’t reach his shoulders, was tied up loosely. A strand of curly hair fell on the side of his forehead. His eyes were handsome but didn’t seem feminine. He had a refined and lazy temperament.

“President Fu, President Huo said he’s not free…”

The manager didn’t dare to offend this young master of the Fu family either.

Fu Yanbai glanced at him and asked casually, “Then when is Master Du free?”

The manager braced himself and said, “President Huo brought a young lady today.”

Chapter 368: Master Du Brought A Young Lady?

What he meant was that Huo Shidu was indeed not free.

Even if Master Du was just watching from the side.

However…

A dark look flashed past the woman’s eyes when she heard this.

She might know the young lady whom the manager was talking about.

Back then, if she hadn’t offended this person, Master Du wouldn’t have chased her out of the Huo Corporation and banished her completely!

Yu Qianya gritted her teeth, hiding the darkness in her eyes.

Although she was lucky to have caught Fu Yanbai’s eye after leaving the Huo Corporation, she could not help feeling afraid.