Then…

The bowstring between his slender and well-defined fingers loosened and he hit the tenth ring!

It looked very casual.

However, this was a distance of 50 meters. Very few people could be so accurate! After all, the usual archery hall only had an arrow path of about 20 meters.

The receptionist suppressed the admiration and excitement in her eyes and whispered to Pei Yunge with a red face, “Miss, I’ll take you there.”

Pei Yunge was speechless.

Subconscious flirting was the most deadly.

“Yunyun, do you want to try?”

Huo Shidu turned around and saw Pei Yunge walking over. He chuckled and moved aside.

“I’ve never practiced the 50 meters distance before.”

Pei Yunge glanced at the target in the distance before she looked at Huo Shidu.

Hearing this, the man’s low and magnetic laughter followed the movement of his sexy Adam’s apple, making one’s ears itch.

“It’s alright, Older Brother will teach you.”

With that said, the man picked up a pair of black leather gloves and slowly put them on for Pei Yunge.

Chapter 367: How Can You Learn If You Keep Looking at Older Brother?

The receptionist was smitten as she looked at this scene.

Wasn’t President Huo and this young lady too compatible?!

It was also the first time the receptionist saw Huo Shidu dote on a little girl so much and even wore gloves for her personally!

Not only the receptionist, but many other people present also noticed the scene in the VIP area.

After Pei Yunge drew her bow, she closed her right eye and aimed at the bullseye.

Suddenly, the man behind her placed his warm fingertips on the back of her hand. The man’s light and low voice was filled with an enchanting magnetism. As his warm breath landed on her ear, it tickled.

“Move over a little.”

Pei Yunge’s body shivered from the provocation as her ears heated up slightly. She was completely surrounded by the man’s cold and pleasant scent.

It somehow gave her a sense of security.

Pei Yunge was speechless.

How was she going to focus on shooting?

Pei Yunge’s thoughts had already drifted away. She pressed against the man’s chest. Through the thin layer of clothing, she could almost feel the heat of the man’s body and the beating of his heart.

“Release.”

As Huo Shidu’s low voice sounded, Pei Yunge let go without even looking at him.

Initially, she thought that it would be very difficult to hit the target, but she never thought that the man behind would adjust it for her. In the end, she managed to hit the bullseye.

In the next moment, a trace of mischief flashed past the man’s eyes. His eyes were frivolous as he asked casually, “Yunyun, Older Brother is teaching you how to shoot. How can you learn if you keep looking at Older Brother?”

“…”

Pei Yunge stared at him with her pretty eyes. After a moment, she said, “Brother.”

“Hm?”