"Keep him. He might be useful" Manjirou ordered shocking the others.

Manjirou wasn't the type of person who would keep someone without showing if they're valuable. Takemitchi didn't even showed anything yet. But he as was already being kept.

They al nodded as they bowed.

Once there boss was gone everyone eyed the raven as kakucho quickly ran towards Takemitchi and helped him.

But the raven slapped his hands away from him and stood up by his self.

He looked at everyone with fear in his eyes. He was scared for some reason.

———←→———

"This will be your room" Takeomi said as he tour the quite raven on his side.

Takemitchi continued to nod as he lazily walked everywhere. The building was big.

He didn't even know the reason why they are touring him when they can just say where his room is and he would lock himself in it.

He doesn't wanna see anyone's face after what happened. He knows that they will question him if he knew their boss since after the incident they were itching to ask for it but if they did they would just recieve a silent answer that they don't like.

He bid goodbye to Takeomi as he slumped in his comfortable bed.

After the incident they all went in one room as they asked him everything. But he only answered the simple questions.

All of the members introduced their self along with him.

They were all shock when he heard his name since it was all over the people who watched some modeling stuff.

Along with kokonoi who somehow likes fashion for some reason.

Takemitchi was lucky that he didn't get murdered by sanzu who almost jumped on him and shoot him in the head.

It was a chaotic introduction.

Takemitchi was bored and got of his room room. His room was beside kakucho.

He went to the living room but stopped when he saw the others sitting. Probably talking about stuff.

So he went to the wall to hide and eavesdrop since he knows that once he shows up they will stop their talking and com into silence.

"His getting annoying"

"How? He isn't even doing anything" kakucho defended him from sanzu who glared at the latter.

"His presence is enough to annoy me"

"Chill out lil bro. He might be useful. He's a famous model"

"Stop with the 'lil bro' we ain't related"

"Hes gonna be an executive"

" WHAT!?" The others yelled.

" THATS TOO DANGEROUS BOSS! " Kakucho complained as he doesn't want Takemitchi going into trouble or even getting hurt.