Carmilla looked at her sisters before sighing, "Sisters, I... Need to confess something."

They look at Carmilla as if telling her to go on.

She took a deep breath. "I know what will happen in our future. I go insane. Instead of our plan to fence off an entire country... I wanted to take the entire world. One of Dracula's Forgemaster attacks our kingdom." Carmilla said before looking at Morana and Striga, "And you two never came back. You left me... And I killed myself in a prideful act."

All three were shocked before Lenore asked, "Can we change the future?"

"I pray for it..." Carmilla moved from a kneeling position to sitting down on the floor.

"We're not going to let this tear us apart." Striga said with determination.

Morana nodded before walking towards Carmilla and knelt down to hug her.

The panther, not wanting to be left out, snaked her way into the hug, which caused Carmilla to giggle as she hugged the big cat. "Seems like no matter the size, a cat will be a cat." Striga said, to which the panther looked at her like she was insulted.

Lenore walked over with the baby beaver in her arms and hugged her two sisters.

Striga walked towards them as well before hugging them all.

Carmilla smiles as the panther just purrs happily at the attention she was getting.

VEGA chirped, "The next viewing is starting in one minute. Please make your way to the theater."

Carmilla stands up as she says with a smile. "Well sisters, let's go and see what is thrown at us."

They nodded and walked back to the theater, along with the Tepes family. Adrian was feeling better, having gotten all of that out of his system. Everyone else returned to their seats.

Isaac soon speaks up, "Mister Ace, I have to ask what will we see now? I assume it's something to lift our moods considering what we've seen so far."

"Yeah, to lift y'all up, I found us something funny to watch. It involves cooking." Ace said, wearing his coat once more, looking cleaner than ever.

Lisa's head popped up hearing that, "Cooking? Why I haven't had a good cooked meal in awhile, and my husband has the best skills."

"It has certainly been awhile." Dracula nodded in agreement.

"Well this will be a different type of cooking." Ace said.

"What do you mean by that?" Sypha asked.

Ace simply said, "I'll let the viewing show you."

Lisa had a bad feeling as she asked, "Can we have context?"

"Nope." Ace said, popping the P before the screen came alive.

Our story starts with Dracula in a chef's outfit. His long hair was tied into a bun and he was in a kitchen filled with chefs colored in blue and red. He shouted. "WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE!?"

The shout caused everyone to jump. "Jesus!" Trevor spilled his drink and worked to wipe it off.

"That was loud!" Lenore rubbed her elf-like ear in pain.

Dracula blinked as he looked at his counterpart with surprise.

"What is that?" Dracula asked, showing a ticket to Hector who was in a professional business suit. Hector tried to explain before Dracula tore the ticket up.

"Oh fuck off! Hey Hector, take him and yourself," Dracula motioned to one of the chefs before tossing the torn up paper into the air. "Back to fucking Belgium."