I looked at the photo frame of us when I got handcuffed at school "hey you got a picture of us?"

"Jung-Guk had a file of the photo" I chuckled "so I printed it out, you don't like it?" Yi-Hyun added.

"It's not that. But this wasn't a happy memory for you was it?" I asked. "Do you like this?"

He put the picture on the wall "well you said that someone from the borough office might visit to see if we're really married" he says.

"This photo should be enough to explain our marriage" I managed to say. "This is a big reason behind our marriage" Yi-Hyun said.

"That's right it looks like we have a lot of history" I added. I went to fix the picture a bit "j like that I have the handcuffs on. When would j have the chance to wear handcuffs again?"

I see Yi-Hyun holding a box of rice cakes "are you giving out rice cakes?" Sae-Bom asked coming out of a room. "This is Jung-Guk side business. He wants me to help him promote the business, it won't be long" he explained.

"No I'll do it" I grabbed the box and quickly got my shoes on. "You can clean up the house" Sae-Bom added as she quickly followed me closing the door behind her.

The first apartment we went to is a nearby one on our floor. I rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" We hear a little girl. "We moved across the hall are there any adults in the house?" Sae-Bom asked.

I hold up a rice cake to show we aren't kidnappers. I get another one out to give it to her as she opens the door.

"Hello" I say to the short girl, I gave her the box and she thanked me and closed the door.

We used the stairs to up the levels. The first door we came across was barricaded. "Why isn't the door opening?" Sae-Bom asked looking around the door.

"Quit being dramatic just open it" I tried to open the door and my mouth turned into a 'o'

I tried to open the door again but it was harsh this time. "It won't open" I hear a little voice. And turn to see it's the little girl.

"All the floors below from this floor are rental units and the units on the floor above were general sales. They blocked the door so other tenants couldn't come up" she explained.

"You seem to know a lot" I said handing the box to Sae-Bom. "I know everyone" the little girl said. "They call me dirk poor at school" I tucked my lips in my mouth hearing that.

"How do they come downstairs?" I asked. "They use the elevator" me and Sae-Bom nod.

Sae-Bom walked to the stairs that went down. I took a deep breath and charged at the door. Making it slightly open more. Then I started to kick the door.

It eventually opened making the bricks fall. "Now that's much better"

I look down at the mess I made. "Is this okay?" The little girl asked. "What? Blocking emergency fire exits is against the fire services act" I explained.

"If they say something about it we can report them to the police" Sae-Bom added. "I see" she said quietly.

"We'll see you later" and we walked away from the girl.

We went to another door and Sae-Bom ranged on the door.

A guy wearing a suit on his upper half and lower half sleeping pants opened the door with ear buds in his ear.

"The headquarters always says its 5-5 responsibility to keep a safe distance keep your eyes forward right?" He said to his ear buds. "Don't worry about what the parrots are just repeating I saw the video too and you can definitely get it down to 9-1" then he looked at us.

"Were from unit 501, we just moved so we are giving out rice cakes" Sae-Bom said giving him one. "Excuse me sir" he said and pressed a button on his ear bud. He grabbed the rice cake and pulled out a business card.

"You're my neighbor so I'll do consultations for free" he gave us his business card. "You're welcome to come up anytime and talk to me" we nodded and he closed the door on us.

I looked at the card, he's an Attorney Kook Hae-Seong.

I went back to the apartment to go help Yi-Hyun since I felt bad and Sae-Bom kept giving out rice cakes.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED