T H R E E

I went to the bathroom and washed off the blood and called Yi-Hyun.

"어"

"You should've told me this was dangerous! I almost died!" I yelled. "What are you talking about? Why would you die?" He asked unsure what I'm saying.

I took a deep breath "how could he not feel any pain even after getting shot?"

"Who shot who? Are you alright?" He asked. "Of course I'm already" I said. Sae-Bom walked in the bathroom I smiled at her and went back on the phone, I watched her as she wash her hands.

"But how did you catch him without a gun?" I asked. "I just convinced him. I talked to him"

"How is that possible?! How could he be reasoned with" I said shouting a bit. "Tell me exactly what happened, did you see Lee Jong-Tae?"

"Yeah"

"Did he try to bite you?" Yi-Hyun hesitantly asked. "So you know, god what on earth is happening" I complained. I quickly stop talking when I saw a scratch on Sae-Bom hand.

We both stoped what we were doing. "Hello? Haewon! Are you okay? Answer me!" He yelled.

"Yeah..." I slowly said. "Why won't you answer me you're scaring me"

At this point both of wondered the same thing.

We got interrupted when a guy walked in. "Corporal Yoon and Min?"

"This is the women's bathroom" I said not answering the guy. "The man you shot. He could have an infectious disease"

Me and Sae-Bom looked at each other confused. Then some guys walked in with military suits, with a bunch of wepeons.

"What infectious disease?" Sae-Bom asked. "We're looking into that" he answered that, like he told a bunch of people the same answer many times already.

"Haewon who are you talking to?" Yi-Hyun interrupted the silence. The guy took my phone "CDCH Crisis Management Center's Lieutenant Colonel Han Tae-seok. Corporal Min will call you back" he hanged up and put my phone on the counter.

"Hand me your weapons and cooperate with the investigation" I unloaded the ammo in the guns and gave him it, hesitantly.

Then they led us downstairs, outside "who are you people?" Seung-Young asked. "Have my pork cutlets" Sae-Bom said "same you can have mine"

And we went in the car. They drove to a place that looked like a high school but it was packed with the military.

They got us changed into while clothes and took some tests we had to do it in separate rooms.

They started to get some samples of my blood, that was the terrible part. Tae-seok came in my room and asked me some questions.

They asked me to describe what happened and that did Jong-Tae looked like.

When I got my room, the first thing I did was call Yi-Hyun. "Hello?" Yi-Hyun said sounding tired.

"This is your fault!" I shouted. "Min Haewon? Are you okay?" He sounded more awake now. "Yeah me and Sae-Bom are"

"How do you feel? Did you get tested?" He asked. "Yeah they practically did a bunch of tests except an endoscopy, well either way they want me to stay here until the test results come"

"I talked to your mom" he admitted "you couldn't wait half a day?" I complained. "Yah no news is good news"

"Don't worry, I told her that you won't be reachable because of training"

"Right, your tactful enough" I said. "I'm looking into what all this is about, where are you?" He asked.

"No idea it looks like a school dormitory. It's not like they are going to kill me" I look around, only to see Sae-Bom looking around. "Well I'm not feeling sick so I can't catch up on some rest while I wait for the test results"

"The drug test results for our suspect came out and he's clean" he tells me. "Jinja? Is it really an infectious disease?" I say getting a bit worried.

"I think it's drugs."

"Your definitely a police officer" I smile to myself. "What do you mean?"

"It's nothing"

"In any case I'll catch the culprit so that you can get peace of mind. So just get rest there, okay?" He reassured. "Okay I'll be waiting. It's late go to bed" then hanged up.

I look at Sae-Bom and he looked at the wall. "What? What's wrong?" I get up from my bed and look at what she's looking at.

She peels off the wall and uncovers blood. Suddenly we hear banging, chairs being moved and a lot of stomping.

Sae-Bom goes to the window and opens it, we didn't see anything but the darkness.

The next day I woke up a bit earlier than Sae-Bom and I was bored so what's a better way to wake up?

I jumped on her bed and they didn't wake up her so I slept next to her and bugged her.

"Wake up I'm bored" I complained. I kept poking her cheek. "Are you going to wake up or not?" I asked.

I didn't get answer but I did get thrown off the bed with a loud thud. "Ms Yoon Sae-Bom and Min Haewon you can come out" the girl said. "Where is Haewon?" She asked.

"I'm right here" I raise my hand. "Ah I see"

"Did you get the test back?" Sae-Bom asked getting up. "We have to run the test again"

I groan "haewon your all good you don't need any tests" I get up quickly from the news.

"Give me a heads up before you take a piece of my skin today" Sae-Bom said. "Your going to hurt my feelings"

I follow them as they walked out. We walk by a pacific room. I look at the man more and realize "Lee Jong-Tae?"

Sae-Bom walks towards the room but the girl stops her "I just want to talk to him for a bit" she says

"You can't"

Sae-Bom didn't take no for a answer and pushed the girl and ran in closing the door. And putting a chair Infront of it to jam it.

I sigh in disappointment, I watched as the lady start banging on the door "Ms Yoon, it will only take a moment" she tried to open the door.

I crossed my arms and watched the lady get more people to help her get into the room. I knew this was going to take a while.

 I knew this was going to take a while

VOTE!!

UNEDITED