𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱

𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗞𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂 • 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗝𝗶-𝘀𝘂 ✔︎

EDITED
𐬽

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄''

𐬽

She was so hungry...it was unbearable

Her tired body walked through the hallways of her school, dark red stains of blood on the black hoodie she wore over her torn white school uniform shirt, why it ripped in the first place was a long story.

It was very dark out, night time, the moonlight shone through rows of classrooms with either broken windows or doors.

She looked around, students that were once human, now violent killing machines, walking mindlessly, not paying any attention to her.

Ji-su past one open classroom, she almost walked away until a scent entered a nose...a different scent...

Human, and to her human was another source of food...

Did she care that this student was probably someone she could befriend, no she didn't, she only cared about herself and how hungry she was right now, she was tired of living off of her own blood

She entered the room, and she realized it was the music room, there were zombies on the ground, trapped underneath chairs, she stepped over them, some bones crack underneath her as she did.

The smell was coming from the storage room in there, she would've opened the door but the person in there did it for her.

"𝗝𝗶-𝘀𝘂.."

Lee Nayeon, cowered with the bag of goods in her hand, was startle by Ji-su's sudden presence, in her perspective the girl came out of nowhere, it was frightening, what was even scarier was the morbid look on her face, she looked tired but awake, the eyebags around her droopy eyes made it very visible that she hadn't been sleeping well.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆..."

Nayeon looked at her in confusion, the sound of her voice was raspy, tired, or as if she had a sore throat, what made her even more scared was the tone of her voice, it was indescribable, Nayeon didn't know if the girl before her was talking about her or the bag of goods in her hands.

Ji-su walked towards the girl, her aura screamed killer, Nayeon backed up quickly back into the storage room, and when she made sure Nayeon was inside, Ji-su grabbed the food bags and closed the door, just in time.

"𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀..."

Ji-su turned around, thankful that she put Nayeon in that room, now she had someone else to deal with

Gwi nam, she could smell him a mile away, he wasn't human anymore, but he wasn't like Ji-su either.

The girl faced him with a stoic face, holding the bag in her hands.

Gwi nam noticed the bag in her hand, he must've smelled the food, jin-su thought

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆?" Gwi Nam asked her, which was replied with a small nod from the girl.

"𝗠𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼"

——

The door opened and Ji-su saw Nayeon cowering on the ground, she looked like she was shivering, she almost felt sorry. Almost.

"𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲..." Nayeon managed to say, as she slowly got up, collecting the bag from the taller girl, now she realized the blood on the girl's hand, some smudges around her cheek and her face looked fresher.

"𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗚𝘄𝗶 𝗻𝗮𝗺..."

Nayeon stepped out of the storage room, look at the ground to make sure the trapped zombies on the floor didn't grab her, she watched as Ji-su was about to leave and followed her, not wanting to be alone, luckily the zombies had disappeared from the hall way so she was safe for now.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺?" She asked, she knew Gwi Nam was a bully, so she was concerned to why he had left.

Ji-su hadn't looked at her but she could feel the girl's anxiousness, she chuckled to herself, licking some blood from her lips.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄"