Chapter 32

Since spring break just started for us and Dustin been here with me playing video games since Mike left for California today, to see his girlfriend and other friend Will.

After getting ready and eating dinner with Dustin I tell him I'm gonna go to Eddie's for the night and take my bike.

Eddie's lived pretty far from Dustin's but I was getting my exercise in. Once I get to his trailer and set my bike down I can see lights twitching through the windows and I begin to hear Eddie's voice panicking. I run up to the door and knock. "Eddie? Is everything okay?" I ask nocking again.

The door swings open and he's standing there looking desperate for help.

"What-" I look and see Chrissy, a popular cheerleader at school, standing in the living room with just the whites of her eyes showing.

"I don't know what to do! I don't know what happened!" He said and walked over to her. He put his hands on her shoulder and began to shake her repeatedly.

"Chrissy wake up!" I walk over and begin trying to shake her awake as well. "I don't like this Chrissy wake up!" Eddie continues.

Then something happens. Something really weird. She begins to float. We both take steps back.

"What kind of scary witchcraft shit is this!" I scream looking back at this Chrissy and Eddie.

This cannot be real.

She floats up until her back his the roof and Eddie grabs me pulling me away from the scene, but falls over by tripping on something, but I don't even try to help him up because I can't pull my eyes away from what I'm seeing.

Snap. Her arms snap.

Crack. Then her legs and jaw.

She begins to bleed from her eyes and the two of us scream in terror at was is happening. Soon without knowing was happening Chrissy falls from the ceiling and Eddie grabs my arm and we run. I don't where we were going but it seemed like Eddie did.

After what seemed like hours we got to an old boat shed by a lake. When inside we sat down together in a corner and didn't speak not one word.

All night long I replayed that moment in my head.

~

I woke up to see people standing in the boat shed with us looking around with flash lights, examining the shed. I laid very still and stopped my breathing.

It was dark outside. I could see the moon from a nearby window. A tall guy who was holding an ore was poking around in the boat that had a tarp over it.

"If you're so brave Henderson why don't you pull it off then" that sounds like Steve...

Henderson. Me? No way it's Dustin.

Suddenly Eddie jumps out from under the tarp and tackles Steve. I guess I was right. Eddie pushes him against a wall holding a broken beer bottle to his neck.

"Woah woah woah! EDDIE!" I hear Dustin's familiar voice. What was he doing here? Eddie looks at Dustin, but doesn't remove the broken beer bottle from the Steves neck.

"It's me. It's Dustin" he says pleading to Eddie. "That's Steve. He is not going to hurt you" Eddie turns his head quickly to stare at Steve.

"Right Steve?" Dustin asks him.

"Right yup" Steve says looking at Eddie and he drops the ore which makes Eddie get even serious than he was before.

"He's cool! He's not going to do anything Eddie"

"Yeah I'm cool" Steve whispers to Eddie.

"What are you doing here?" Eddie chokes out.

"We we're looking for you" Dustin answers. I blank out and forget that Dustin and his friends are here and I get pounding headache and notice that my nose is bleeding.

What the...

"Eddie. Have you seen y/n?" I snap back to reality when I here someone say my name. I turn over and see Dustin kneeling over by Eddie and he simply points to the corner that I'm in. Flashlights shine in my face and I squint.

Dustin runs over to me and holds my shoulders. I flinched and he let go of me.

"Y/n are you alright? Your nose, it's bleeding" he points out. I don't do or say anything except wipe the blood off with my sleeve.

"What the hell happened to you guys" Steve says looking at me and Eddie.

After a few minutes suprisingly Robin, walks over with Dustin and asks me and Eddie what happened. I try to speak, but nothing comes out.

"You won't believe us" Eddie starts.

I look at Eddie sadly before turning to them. "You guys...something's going on again" I whisper.