Chapter 20

Eddie invited me to the skating rink for a date and of course I happily said yes. He didn't tell me where but when I saw the skating rink parking lot I got very excited.

"We're going skating!?"

"Yup" he smile and turns to look me.

"I did not think that you wouldn't want to go skating" I saw in awe.

"You never asked" he laughs. He parks and I grab his hand pulling him inside and we get our skates.

I cant tell by how he can barely stand without almost falling he was having a hard time. "Eddie when was the last time you skated?" I asked him.

"Umm I don't know" he says looking at me through his bangs.

I laugh. "I'll help you" I hold his hand and help him skate to the floor. "Just act like you're walking okay" I tell him and I drag him along with me and he keeps almost falling back.

"Eddie if you fall I fall!" I laugh at him.

"Then let go" he warns me.

There was people skating next to us so I pull him more out of the circle and to the sides so I can teach him the basics.

"Don't go to fast cause it'll be hard to stop but don't go to slow because theres people behind you"

He nods and tries to move, but then his foot slips and he grabs onto both of my hands. "Eddie don't let your feet move away from each other to much you'll fall"

After awhile he got confident enough for him to let me take him in the circle to skate in. He wasn't too bad except for everyone in a while he'd loose his balance, but he'd catch himself.

"Shit shit shit!" He said very quickly I turned and saw that a little girl had fallen over and Eddie was coming her way. I quickly pulled over to me making him get out of the way but he ended up falling and pulling me down with him.

"Ow" I groan and shake my hand in pain.

"Shit c'mon y/n let's stop for a second" I nod and he helps me up and we skate out of the rink and find a table.

"My hand hurts so bad" I tell him when he comes back with a big pretzel in his hand.

"Let me see" he says and he gently grabs my hand. I close my eyes and wince.

"Fuck" he whispers.

"What?" I ask and look at my hand. My middle finger is bent to the side. "Oh shit" I breath out.

"Don't worry it's probably nothing um do you wanna go now?" He asks me quickly. I nod my head and he takes off my skates for me and slides on my shoes.

Once we're in the car he asks "Let me see it again"

I move my hand up to him and he grabs it. I turn my head away to not look at my finger. I can feel him move it to the side then suddenly he pushes it in hard and I scream in pain.

I look it him like he was insane "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"ITS FIXED!" He screams back. I fall silent and see the my finger is normal. "I would fall a lot as a kid and I'd dislocate my fingers and yours looked like that" he shrugs.

"It doesn't hurt anymore" I laugh.

"Good" he grins widely.

We stop for milkshakes and he drops off me back home.

Short chapter:) @ghost_guard_13 suggested this before I deleted an A/N😅