𝟓

I could hide in this room for some time, but he's definitely coming for me. I sighed, looking around the room. I didn't recognize it, so i probably never went in here while growing up here. I was growing frustrated.

I would get out of here, since i knew where to exit. Even Peter has his own weaknesses, being like me, someone from the lab. I knew them, so possibly I could use them to my advantage of getting out of here.

I was losing my mind, literally. I would rather see a demogorgon than be here right now. It felt like i had been here for too long. But it must've been only a day or so since I woke up here, right? I really am going insane.

I groan. I was becoming bored too. No matter where I went, He would find me. I should've gone with her, but He caught us when Max got out. I sighed. It was like i was being watched constantly, just like in the lab.

Bored, I go in the rainbow room. I know I shouldn't, but I was slowly giving up on getting out of here. At least Max got out though, the most important thing. I started plying in the room, nobody else was in here. Surprised, considering everyone he killed was stuck in here from what he has said.

I tried not to show emotion, if i was being watched, pretty positive I was, then emotion isn't something I should show. I thought of the number I wanted to get, then put the puck in, watching it drop.

Surprisingly, I got the number. But i didn't smile. The one thing I've learned is, emotion is vulnerability. If i show him my vulnerable side, he'll do something, i know so. I put the puck in again.

But I didn't get the number I wanted, kind of disappointed but not really either. I sighed, putting the last puck in. I didn't care what number It would go in honestly. "Frustrated? Peter asks, sitting next to me.

I nodded, i needed him to think I liked it here, Get him to trust me, outsmarting Peter. It might take so much time. "Let me help, Peter tells me. I just nod, not saying anything. I would rather be quiet right now.

He picks up one of the pucks, putting it in, He must've thought of the number when the puck goes in. "Is 3 the number you picked? I asked. Peter smiles, before nodding. "How do you do it? I asked.

"If you think hard enough, it's manifested, Peter explains. "But the direction, too." "Oh, I mumbled." Makes more sense." "Hey, You're pretty good yourself, Peter tells me. I shrugged. "I'm just decent. "

"Decent? You're more than decent 010, Peter tells me. Why call me 010? I've got my own name and identity.

I chuckled. "Decent isn't good. Trust me, The kids always said I was awful. I never got the right number in."

"Practice makes perfect doesn't it? Peter asks. "I guess so, I mutter, standing up and going to draw. Even though I sucked at drawing, I got kind of bored.

With pretty much nothing to do, I was desperate at this point. Peter hummed, sitting down while watching me intensely.

I think he suspects I was escaping but there was nothing I could do. Plus, I was genuinely just bored out of my mind.

I just drew El and me a few times. And just about life before Vecna ruined everything. Angela I drew of her.

She probably was pissed. Even more. But to be honest, Angela had pushed my buttons too many times.

Good thing Joyce decided to stay in Hawkins. I couldn't stand seeing Angela ever again. Not that California was to blame for her.

And anyways, People there despise me for attacking her. No way am I going back to Lenora, ever.

I groan, while finishing my drawings. "I'm going to take a nap, I declared. He got up. "I'll walk you to your room, Peter tells me."So you don't escape." I sigh but let him, neither of us speak as we head to my room. Max's room was gone, indicating he wasn't going to try and get her back. He only did it for my sake I guess.

Real romantic.

He smiles while I close the door, entering the actually comfortable bed. I hum my favorite song then end up falling asleep. I woke up at what I thought was midnight starving. I forgot to eat and I knew I still needed to eat even in my own mind. I doubted that I ate in the real world though.

What was I doing right now? That was what I wanted to know. Vecna himself might not even be here. I could sneak in and get myself some food right? I quietly opened the door and crept into the kitchen.

I won't deny that the lab had excellent food, Points to the chief of course. I found some of my favorite food then crept back to my room. Thank fucking god he didn't catch me. Otherwise, I would've been dead. But who's stupid enough to leave the kitchen door open?

Vecna.

After eating, I went back to sleep. I almost forgot he could read my mind but at that moment I didn't really care honestly. By morning, I didn't leave my room. By now I had pretty much given up any hope that I had of escaping.

Peter was always there, catching me, or knocking me out so I could forget. But he was dumb. No matter what he'd do I would still remember. How could I not remember the horrible things Brenner did? Or the day Vecna had been sent to the upside down?

Trauma was what kept me remembering. But I tried for so many years to block the memory of this. And it would've worked. If vecna didn't even start all of this trouble in the first place. he's to blame for pretty much everything in the upside down anyways.

That evil bastard. He was too intelligent.