not really Chill time

Ranboo woke up to the noise of water..
It either was raining or Tubbo was showering and at the thought of that Ranboo blushed.
(Ykyk no smut I'm just yk-)
Ranboo got up from their bed and noticed that they were still wearing their racing suit and took it off immediately and put on some sweatpants and a shirt.
Today wouldn't be any races so they decided to just chill today and maybe hang out with Tubbo since Tommy wasn't in Britain for a while.
Tommy did a job for a movie in Europe
Somewhere in Germany and the producer of the movie was Niki Nihachu as far as Ranboo remembered.

Tubbo got out of the bathroom (he already took his clothes with him in the bathroom).
Ranboo looked at him. The light ftom the window in the hotel room was shining on Tubbos face it was like time had stopped so Ranboo stared at Tubbos face. Tubbo had freckles all over nose and cheeks ,how adorable'
Ranboo thought smiling like an idiot.
Tubbo turned to look at him.
,,Why are you smiling?-"Tubbo asked.
,,nothing.." Ranboo answered and asked ,,by the way, do you remember anything that happened last night in or after the club?"
,,I do yeah.."Tubbo said. ,,Sorry for yesterday-"
Ranboo turned to face the window ,,it's fine..
Oh and, I have free time today you wanna go out?"
Tubbo looked surprised. ,, Like on a date?" and then smirked.
(Dont mind me listening to my phonk music😍💪)
Ranboo turned red,,no,no- like just go out for some fresh air or sum no date-„
,,Its so cute how your blushing"Tubbo winked.(And yes my head canon for Tubbo is with some others that he's extremely bold like damn)
Ranboo blushed even more.,,Why are you f-flirting with me?.."
,,Cause you hot not gonna lie"
Ranboo was as red as a tomato.
Tubbo smirked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~
What up internet children.
Another chapter:>
And Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Angel