Morning time

Ranboo woke up the next day with something small in their arms,it was fluffy from the feeling. They opened their eyes just to see the small boy from yesterday resting in his arms. Ranboo was startled for a moment until they realized what was happening.They looked at the small creature in their arms.He looked adorable. He was wearing a blue hoodie with I white duck on it and his hair was a literal mess but at least he had changed his clothes before sleeping. ‚I mean it's not nice to have smelly and dirty clothing in your bed right?' Ranboo thought.They stared at the adorable creature in their arms longer.
,Tubbo was his name right?' Ranboo took a strain of his hair and twisted it in between their fingers. They loved his fluffy hair. From that point on they decided that they want Tubbo as theirs. Well they knew that this was like a cliche story on Wattpad or something but they really didn't care. Tubbo was so adorable to look at. They wondered how they could fall in love so quickly but then they remembered it was normal for them after they remembered Alyssa. Alyssa was their ex she had been a bully and Ranboo fell in love with her.She had black hair and dark blue eyes her hair was short and she had a small figure.
(I'll draw a picture soon don't worry :))
Ranboo had crushes on people easily before they had like 10 or something.

Well and Alyssa had been to every single one of his races for years now but they never talked to her because they lost feelings and they knew she's a bitch.
So Ranboo wanted to get up now. They had no idea how to since Tubbo was asleep and they didn't want to wake him up.
Ranboo slowly got out of the covers and tucked Tubbo in them. They decided to get dressed and practice racing for a few hours. They chose some black pants with purple stripes
And a matching black shirt with purple lightnings. The race was today in the evening and they were going to race a guy named Dream they guessed. They had bad memory.
And there was a flag girl and a guy.
(NO ACCELERATE DIRTY MINDED CHILDREN)
They grabbed their keys and went out of their and Tubbos room.
They wondered why they had to share a room with someone else..
[because I said so bitch]
They walked out of the kinda dorms and to the stadium. It was an official race so they could win thousands of dollars.

Ranboo had been driving and tuning their car for 4 hours now and then someone tapped on their shoulder from behind. It was Tubbo in green shorts and a blue button up shirt. 
Ranboo looked at him. ,,What's up" they asked. ,,What do you think of my outfit?" Tubbo asked and turned around and back again.,,It's cute I guess" Tubbo had a bag on his left side and pulled out so some goggles. They looked cool. He put them in his hair. And stroke some model poses for fun.
Ranboo was distracted as fuck and only stared at Tubbo. ,,I'm gonna be one of the flag people tonight!" He smiled.
Ranboo said,,Nice.." and turned away because they knew they had been staring to long.
They got in their car in drove away. Tubbo mumbled ,,rude.." and went on his bike to drive to a little cafe nearby.

At the evening and Ranboo was already next to Dream he was exited to see Tubbo actually.
So Tubbo stepped in the middle of their cars with a girl.. That was Alyssa!?
Ranboo was confused. Then Tubbo and Alyssa put down their flags and Ranboo luckily got a head start. Dream catches up really quick but then Ranboo drove as fast as he could and got in front of Dream blocking his way. Dream honked and Ranboo just drove forward until they reached the finish line.

Everyone in the audience clapped and shouted. Ranboo got out if their car, sweating. Tubbo ran to them and patted them on their shoulder. Then Alyssa walked up and tried giving him a kiss on the cheek but Ranboo stepped aside and she missed. She winked at him and walked away in her top model walk like she was on a catwalk. Tubbo stared at Ranboo and they just shrugged.

————-
Alr a longer chapter:)
-Angelllll