🖤Stadium🤍

They arrived in London at midnight and so they got out of the plane and called a taxi.
They went in the taxi after getting their luggage and went to the stadium where they were supposed to race at.The stadium was big and it looked really cool.They went to the hotel where  they should sleep in on the other side of the stadium.They walked past a small brown haired boy with blond bangs.His outfit looked so cool Ranboo thought.It was a black top with black jeans and a green jacket wrapped around his hips.
That guy looked so...Hot-Ranboo guessed.Since they knew they where non binary it is not a problem for them that they think like that.The small boy actually looked at Ranboo with interest
well Ranboo might think he looked kind of nice but still the guy was for sure one of those annoying dick heads that wouldn't leave you alone until you give them an autograph.Ranboo just walked past him.Ranboo went inside the hotel and noticed that there were two beds in their apartment.Ranboo wondered if they had a roommate.
Since one of the beds was messy they chose the one that wasn't.The race would take a while to set up and it also only started tomorrow so they just sat down on their bed and looked on their phone.They heard a door and looked up.There was the small boy from earlier-He was covered in oil and looked pretty exhausted.The small boy just went to his bed took clothes from the dresser under it and started changing.Ranboo looked at his body carefully.
It looked strong and well trained.He had scars on the right sight of his body probably from an accident.
The boy turned around without a shirt on and saw Ranboo staring at him.The boy flushed bright red and said:,,What the fuck boss man...Should have told me you were there..."Then he put on a shirt and walked to Ranboo.
,,who are you?"The guy asked.
,,My name is Ranboo beloved.And you?"The boy looked at them and said ,,I am Tubbo.Mechanical.Mice to meet you Ranboo."
Tubbo had looked tired but not that tired that he would just fall over.But he did and just snuggled himself into Ranboos bed.Ranboo didn't know what to do so they just put the blanket over Tubbo and them and they turned to face the wall.
The day endend so weird for them .

HEY CURRENTLY WROTIMG AT
AT MIDNIGHT:D
HOPE U ENJOYED-
-Angel