Chapter 12

I keep running until I trip and the glass breaks getting the liquid all over me, I shift feeling an odd sensation going through me, that's when Tom and Bella arrive but they stay back a bit, "I don't feel good" I black out.....

I wake up cuddling someone, there petting my hair, I open my eyes and see it's Fenrir and for once I don't mind being cuddled, I just feel like this the best place to be.....SHIT, no he needs to earn my submission what is wrong with me....the vile!!! I jump out of his arms and straight to Snapes potion lab and start work to reverse the stupid potion.

It finally blue and I down it quickly feeling the odd sensation leave my body, thats when Tom runs in and looks me dead in the eyes like I blew something up. "Honestly you break a pink vile all over yourself then run in here and drink one, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF" I growl but stop myself quickly, "Greyback has yet to earn my trust so I when I felt like I trusted him I put pieces together and reversed it, now your yelling at me for protecting myself! wow" I run out of the room, 'who does he think he is telling me what to do' I storm outside and walk around the garden ~Honestly who the fuck does he think he is, my FATHER! well I'll show him......somehow~ I take a seat feeling my rage start to cool. "He is not my father nor is he my alpha" honestly not even my Alpha is my alpha, why do these people think I'm going to submit when I have made it clear that will not happen. I suddenly see Ember fly over and land on my shoulder cuddling me, "I know girl but these people are just annoying me, can't believe I'm saying this but I miss Azkaban"

I must have drifted off to sleep because I'm waking up in a bed with Barty next to me in a chair reading, "hey pup you ok?" "no, I hate it here everyone expects me to submit and play by the rules but I won't and know I'm being yelled for take a reverse love potion.....I miss when it was just you me and Bella in Azkaban" he moves next to me on the bed pulling me into his lap and petting my hair "it's ok Har-Bar, but hey new life and were out of there, I get your used to be solo and independent but you have a chance to have a better life and have people that care about you help you" "I don't need help I just need them to stop treating me like I'm going to break and stop trying to dominate me when it's clear I'm won't submit. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY" he leans my head on his shoulder "it'll be ok Harry"