When she read the sign she didn't say anything else but just continued going down the line.

We got to our seats "do you work as handyman or something?" Seung-Young asked. "Why are you eating so much rice?"

"I'm kind of hurt, so don't talk to me" she said, I chuckled, she's being sensitive.

"Here" Seung-Young said giving her the extra pork she didn't get. She gave him a big smile "talk to me if you need to" she said gently.

I got a notification on my phone and checked it 'public rental until notice for police at Le Ciel Apartment'

"What are you reading so intently?" Seung-Young asked me. "The new location where police agency building moved to is getting developed now" I said.

"Aren't they building apartments there?" Sae-Bom asked me. "They decided to give out three special units to people in the police force... Why don't you read the information yourself" I shouted a bit "I need to eat"

Seung-Young chuckled a bit "really? What are the conditions? My wife's dream is to get until in a newly built apartment"

I sighed "they score every application based on seniority, the size of the family, marital status and so on. But the number of arrests and evaluation matter the most"

"Gosh, if I get picked for that I'll win the until for sure" Sae-Bom said. "That would be hitting jackpot" I nod in agreement.

"Who could we arrest? What terrorists?" Seung-Young said. "You never know" I was about to take a bite of my food. "Who knows what if I were to prove them today?"

"Prove what?"

"I'm thinking" I replied.

I took a bite of my food and received a call from Yi-Hyun. I answered the call "hey, what do you need?"

"Your name came up during an investigation"

"What?" I asked confused. "Your training new recruits, right?"

"He bought some drugs from a new recruit for SOU" Yi-Hyun said. "What's the name of the recruit?" I asked.

"Lee Jong-Tae?" I thought "yeah, you'll be getting a notice soon, anyway it's just a heads up" he reminded. "Good job, if I were to uncover the organization behind it that would be my arrest right?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? I just wanted you to know" then I ended the call.

I sigh "I'll be back very quickly, so watch my food" I said in a threatening tone. "It's important than your food?" Seung-Young asked. I nod and walk out of the cafeteria.

I walk to the training room and see Jong-Tae on top of someone. I hear footsteps behind me and see Sae-Bom and Seung-Young.

"Don't worry I warned everyone if they eat your pork they would be dead." Seung-Young said.

Then they both looked in the room. "What are they doing?" Seung-Young asked. "No way, are they doing it here?" Sae-Bom asked disgustingly.

I harshly open the door. "Recruit Lee Jong-Tae" I yell and he doesn't answer. "Recruit Lee Jong-Tae!" Sae-Bom shouts.

"Help me!" The guy underneath him yells. Then Jong-Tae gets up and faces us. Me and Sae-Bom pull out our gun.

"Lee Jong-Tae stop right there" I comand he doesnt and run towards us so Sae-Bom shots him in the leg.

Jong-Tae falls down but gets back up quickly. He pushed Sae-Bom on the wall and makes her drop his gun.

I try pulling Jong-Tae away from her but I barely manage to do so. I throw him on the ground and Seung-Young grabs a chair to push him away from him.

I grab a cart and I push him into a shelf with the cart. "Seung-Young, get him out of here" I yell pushing Jong-Tae into the shelfves more.

Well Jong-Tae pushed the cart away from him and charges at him. I push him on the table and try to get him to stay but I lose grip and Jong-Tae gets up from the table.

He tried attacking me again but I pushing him on the floor. I run away from him while Sae-Bom drops the mental wardrobe on Jong-Tae.

I grab Sae-Bom gun and throw it at her, she catches it and we point the gun at Jong-Tae.

Jong-Tae runs towards us again and I shot him on the leg making him fall, also giving us a chance to run out of the room.

I close the door behind us and he bangs his head on the window. "What's wrong with him?" Seung-Young asks.

"Who knows?" I say still pointing the gun at Jong-Tae. He drops to the ground and we slowly make our way back to the door.

But he runs back ah the door banging his head again. But this time making the window crack.

"Well stay here you should take him and get him treated" Sae-Bom says to Seung-Young.

Seung-Young takes the guy off somewhere else.

Jong-Tae does one last bang on the door and falls to the ground and he screams in pain.

We slowly make our way to the door to check on him. "Officer" he begged.

"Officer" he cried out. I open the door and Sae-Bom points the gun at him.

More SOU runs into the room to help the Jong-Tae.

I look at him confused at what just happened. "Be careful not to get bitten" Sae-Bom says to another SOU.

 "Be careful not to get bitten" Sae-Bom says to another SOU

VOTE!!

UNEDITED