Chapter 2

"Cassandra Vice!"

This time the cheering and chattering wasn't so loud. But the same as Fleur, Cass went to stand next to the headmistress, thinking about what was about to happen next.

~At Hogwarts~

"For now please join me in welcoming that lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime!"

The students dance up the aisle and release butterflies into the air. Cass fakes a smile and stands near Madam Maxime.

"And now meet our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstang and the high master Igor Karkaroff!"

A series of older boys walk up the aisle brandishing bamboo staffs, twirling them around and periodically hitting them against the ground with a spark effect. At the end of their performance they lift their wands to their faces and are able to blow fire.

"I wanna do that..." Cass mumbles.

~Time skip sponsored by the Draco the Ferret~

Cass is sitting near the goblet of fire reading a book, wishing that she could put her name in, when a pair of twins come running in.

"Thank you, thank you! Well lads, we've done it!" one of the twins says.

"Cooked it up just this morning!" the other one points out.

"It's not going to work," a bushy brown haired girl told them in a sing song voice.

The twins crouch down, each on the other side of her.

"Oh yeah? And why's that Granger?" the twin on the right asks her.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Granger smartly replied.

"So?"

Hermione scoffs at him.

"So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an aging potion," she argues.

"That's why it's so brilliant," his double told her.

"Ready, Fred?"

"Ready, George."

"Bottoms up!"

They link arms and drink the liquid. After finishing the bottle, they jump inside the circle surrounding the goblet. They put their names in the fire and give each other a high five. After the names were in, the flame starts to expand and fire up. The twins were flung across the room onto the floor. When they got up, they looked at each other and realized they had sets of grey hair and a beard.

"You said!" one of the twins exclaimed to the other.

"You said!" his brother yelled back.

They started to roll around on the floor and fight each other. The crowd around them starts cheering. Suddenly, the room becomes quiet as Viktor Krum enters the room and puts his name in the goblet. He subtly turned his head towards the bushy haired girl sitting next to Cass. The girl smiles at the boy and continued what she was doing before.

Cass looks toward the girl and slightly smirks.

'I'm totally gonna make that happen,' she thinks to herself.

Looking at the Durmstrang boy, she sighs.

"That was a buzzkill," she mumbled to herself.