ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Start from the beginning

"I noticed you were low on canned corn." Celia said, pulling out a can of corn from her bag. Damn was she prepared. Hades lifted his head up to look at Celia through his sunglasses. As Celia threw him the can. I then continued walking slowly reaching for the ember.

Once I grabbed onto the ember, Hades tightly grabbed my hand, causing me and Mal to gasp. Hades turned around to face us as he took the ember from my hand. "Hi, dad." Mal and I said. He lifted his sunglasses as he waved at us, with a smile.

"Quite a show you two put on the other day. Especially you, Mckenzie." He said. "Right back at you." I said. "Hmm. I was just coming to see you, girls." He smiled, getting up from the couch. "Really? Wonder why." I said, as Mal and I made our way around the couch.

"Is it because I'm gonna be Queen?" Mal asked. "Ah!" Our father laughed. "Now, girls, don't be bitter." He said, walking over to look at a serving platter he had hanging on the wall. "You abandoned us when we were babies. So don't tell us not to be bitter." I glared, crossing my arms over my chest.

"No. No, I left your mother." He said, turning to face us. "She's not the easiest person to get along with." He said. "You think?" Mal and I asked in unison. "Huh. You see? We have something in common already. We all hate your mother." He said, wrapping a scarf around his neck.

"No. We don't hate our mother." Mal said. "She may be an evil lunatic, but at least she had the balls to stick around. Some God you are." I said, mumbling the last part. "Oh! Boo-hoo. Wake up and smell the stink. You two think you've had it rough? I used to be a god!" Hades said, walking around to stand in between Mal and I before shouting the word 'god' in our ears, causing us to slightly jump.

"I had an entire world which bore my name. And now I have nothing!" He shouted, walking up a few steps of stairs. "And you two have no idea what that feels like." He said. "Really? Because for sixteen years we had nothing. And now, we have a whole world." Mal said.

"But unless we get that ember, it's game over." I said, holding out my hand for my father to give me the ember. He hit my hand away, holding up a finger. "Hold, please." He said, as music started playing. I huffed rolling my eyes.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Hades
Listen little girls
You're talkin' to a god
And I don't wanna hear
The drama
Kindness ain't my brand

Twins
Oh, I guess that's why you ran

Hades
Try being married to your mama

Twins
You stink at being a dad

Hades
Poor, girlies, are you sad?

Mckenzie
Not as sad as you
Without your powers
We didn't come to fight
For once do something right

Hades took off his scarf wrapping it around Mckenzie's shoulders.

Hades
I steal souls
Were you expecting flowers?

Mal
We only need you
'Cause we came here
For somethin'

Mckenzie took off the scarf, throwing it at her father.

Hades
I've given you everything
By giving you nothing

Twins
By giving us nothing