Louis grinned and grabbed his bag from where he put it , "I brought Uno and Scrabble if we're too bored ." He said as he walked with Harry to the deck , "But I also want to tan so we'll see ."

Harry pulled his shirt off and put it aside on one of the sofas , "Should I go get our food ? Are you hungry ?"

Louis put his bag down and turned to face him , blushing soft-pink at the sight of shirtless Harry . He nodded , "Food sounds good ."

"Shirt off , baby ." Harry said as he walked towards the small kitchen under the deck , "When I'm back I'd better see your belly ."

"Stop being obsessed with it , you're creepy ." Louis blushed deeper as he took his shirt off and put it down where Harry put his shirt , then kicked his shoes off aswell and went to sit cross-legged on the sofa where the table stood under the shade .

Harry returned with a tray and placed it down on the table , he took the two Acai bowls and two drink bottles off the tray and put the tray aside before going to sit next to Louis .

"Ooh , it looks so good ." Louis smiled as he grabbed his Acai bowl and a spoon , then looked at the drink bottles , "What drinks did you bring ?"

"I'm having beer . Brought you a bottle of strawberry flavoured mojito , not too much alcohol . It's eleven a.m , still ." Harry took his own Acai bowl and spoon .

They chatted for a bit while eating their food , feeding each other and sharing short kisses .

"Oof , now I have to wait , like , an hour before I can swim ." Louis said as he took another sip from his drink .

"Thought it was twenty minutes ." Harry said as he grabbed their empty bowls to take them back to the kitchen .

"Yeah , others maybe . My stomach is small , it'll take longer for me to feel good enough for swimming without getting sick ." Louis patted his middle a bit , "I'll go catch some tan ."

He stood up from his seat on the sofa and took a towel , going to the end of the yacht where the lounge-nest was . He laid the towel on the cushioned mattress and fixed his swimtrunks around his hips a bit , before laying down with his legs propped up a bit on the ledge .

Harry grabbed a towel to join him , "Did you put sunscreen on ?"

"Don't need it , want to tan ." Louis closed his eyes and laid his arms over his head .

Harry stayed standing in his spot , just staring at the sight of Louis laying there , before pulling himself away to grab the sunscreen bottle from one of the cabinets .

He joined Louis and laid his towel on the mattress aswell , he kneeled down at Louis' side and opened the sunscreen bottle .

Louis opened his eyes when the sun was blocked from him , pouting when he saw Harry with a sunscreen bottle , "No , go away ." He slapped the bottle from his hands , giggling when Harry gave him a playful , pointed look .

"You'll tan with sunscreen on , baby , you can't be in the sun for long without it . You'll burn ." Harry grabbed the bottle and poured it into his palm , "Turn around , I'll do your shoulders and back ."

Louis pouted as he turned to lay on his front , Harry only smiled and rubbed the sunscreen on his shoulders and down his back .

"At least give me a massage while you're at it ." Louis teased a bit , "Feels nice ."

"Let's finish with the sunscreen first . Sit up , you need to do your arms and chest . I'll do your legs ." Harry poured more sunscreen into his palm as Louis sat up .

Louis took the bottle from his hand and smiled watching Harry running his massive hands up and down his legs , smacking his hands away when he teasingly massaged his thighs .