Chap575-So that's what you want?

When she returned to Seoul several days ago, the people in the company did not tell her about the situation. She didn't know until now that when she was not around, the Jeon Corporation in Seoul had been attacking AP Group.

Lin Momo's studio started the attack by launching a concessionary land purchase project and underselling a couple of really good plots. Mark Tuan invested a large sum of money, and advertisements for this project were everywhere, which attracted a lot of attention and made those plots that AP Group put for sale unsought.

However, Roseanne could attract real estate practitioners' attention back by lowering the prices. After all, the current real estate price in Seoul was the highest in the last three years and such an opportunity must not be wasted.

But then the Jeon Corporation began to paly dirty and instigated her competitors to make trouble for her.

As a result, Lin Momo's studio was booming this month, and even their business partners gained good performance. Everyone could tell, with this developing speed, Momo would soon be able to establish her own company.

Although she didn't have a bigwig like Mr. Zand help her, she had already gained a place in Seoul and had the Jeon Corporation behind her, if she could gain enough financing, her studio's performance would be close to the current level of AP Group.

Although AP Group had gained certain popularity in the international South Korea community, it was moved to Korea from London and hadn't gained a firm footing in Seoul. If Momo kept attacking it in the real estate industry, no one knew what would happen to it.

So at this critical time, Roseanne stayed in the company and paid close attention to the trends of the real estate industry in Seoul. She hadn't left the company for a week, nor returned to the Lin family to deal with those personal matters.

Just a week after Roseanne returned to Seoul, the online and paper media in Seoul suddenly released a piece of news.

The news was all kinds of gossips about the President of AP Group Roseanne Lin from anonymous sources, and the title of the news was quite eye-catching: [Shock! The Forbes-listed female entrepreneur Roseanne Lin was actually ex-wife of Park Group's boss!]

The media exposed the past of Roseanne Lin when she was still the "Number One Beauty" of the upper society of Seoul and broke the news that Roseanne Lin, the so-called eldest daughter of Lin Mason, actually had no blood tie with Lin Mason and her biological father remained unknown. The Lin family didn't make it public just to save face.

The news also exposed the marriage of Roseanne and Park Jimin, describing how Roseanne married Park Jimin but divorced him and went abroad for unknown reasons three years later.

Although what the headline emphasized was the past marriage of Roseanne and Park Jimin, but the news' contents skimmed over this matter and focused on Roseanne's personal life.

For example, why Park Jimin divorced Roseanne Lin before he went to the US to take over Park Group; how close Roseanne was to the famous businessman Mr. Zand when she was in Britain; how Roseanne hugged, smiled at, took hands with, and even kissed almost every single man she met in social circumstances when she tried to set up her company in London; Although Roseanne just kissed their cheeks, which was a part of etiquette in Western culture, the photos were snapped at odd angles and looked as if she stuck to those men and went for a hug or an affair.

Every single word of this news was taunting the way Roseanne made success, claiming that she sold her body to countless men and seduced countless men in social circumstances. By selling her body, she gained investments and obtained the upper hand in bidding and negotiation in all sorts of ugly ways.