Chap468-Princess carry

All of a sudden, Park Jimin directed the car onto the main road. The two kidnappers noticed that the speed had really accelerated to two hundred and twenty and beyond. When they looked back, they could barely see the figure of those police cars. They looked through the window to see the boundless sea and immediately narrowed their eyes to ask: "Where is this?"

"The Coastal Road," His tone was mild.

Hearing the words 'Coastal Road,' Roseanne remained unmoving where she laid. She did not resist.

A scene from the past appeared in her head. She remembered this place.

"This road is wide. With one look, it's obvious that it's been newly repaired. The environment is also good. Why aren't there any other cars?" The kidnapper suspected that this was a bluff and directed the gun at Roseanne while asking sternly.

"This road was completed years ago, but because several roads between the highway and main road have yet to be demolished and rebuilt, there are very little entrances into this road. To enter the city area from here, one needs to take a ten kilometers long detour. Eventually, fewer and fewer people were willing to go around this path." His tone was mild, with only a hint of coldness.

Hearing his patient explanation, they assumed that he had really become obedient because they had gotten hold of his woman.

The two kidnappers immediately exchanged arrogant grins. They looked back to see that the police cars had disappeared and failed to consider the words 'go around,' Park Jimin had used. They did not consider if there would be other entrances vehicles could take to cut in and block their path. They only pressed Roseanne firmly, believing that with this woman in their hands, this man would obediently listen to their orders and bring them to a safe location.

The afternoon sky was on the east side of the sky. Under the glaring sunlight, the straight Coastal Road stretched into the distance. The quiet sea shifted with gentle waves, and under the peacefulness, a black Ghost sped forward at an impressive speed.
t this moment, as the two let their guards down from the disappearance of the police cars, the black Ghost abruptly rammed toward the safety railings by the roadside.

In that instant, the unmoving Roseanne abruptly opened her eyes. Before the two kidnappers could react, she reached up and grabbed their hair painfully, slamming their heads together.

"Ah! Fuck—"

Park Jimin watched Roseanne move, as though there was a tacit understanding between the two of them and resisted the rage bubbling within him. As the kidnappers raised their guns toward her, he directly drove the car toward the ocean.

At the critical moment, the car fell into the water. It rocked with the heavy impact, causing the two men's hands to tremble. Park Jimin's eyes were sharp; he took the opportunity while the two released Roseanne to turn around. He reached out and slammed one of them against his neck. At the same time, his elbow smashed painfully against the other man's face.

As the first man stumbled backward, Park Jimin took hold of his gun, and before the other man could grab Roseanne, he unhesitatingly fired against the man's shoulder. His long arms reached out and tugged Roseanne, who had been pressed on the back seat, over.

She barely had any strength left; she had operated on adrenaline earlier. She and Park Jimin once shared the same experience on this road and had managed to evade the danger by driving into this very ocean. When she heard him mention the Coastal Road earlier, she immediately understood his intentions.

The police car would either successfully block their path, or they would direct the car into the ocean.

The safety railings here could be smashed apart, and the car could be driven into the ocean. So long as they entered the water, in their fluster to escape, the two kidnappers would definitely reveal a weakness. If they were bad with water, it would be even easier to shake them off.