But they know that the male will likely recover from it, the two girls walked away while the male recovered from it and walked back to his teammates.

While the male walked towards the others. "And? Where's Asahi-san? Did he come back?" Nishinoya asked as the two third years looked down with a frown. "No.." Daichi said causing the smile that Nishinoya had as he gritted his teeth.

"That wimp!"

"Hey, Noya! Don't talk like that about your senpai!" Tanaka yelled out as [Name] looked at the scene that was happening right now. "Shut up!" Nishinoya yelled out.

"A wimp is a wimp, if Asahi-san's not coming back, neither am I." He said as he walked out of the gym while Tanaka tried to stop the male. "Hey, Noya!" 

But it futile since the male didn't look back and walked away from the gym, the two managers just watched the scene unfold as [Name] turned to look at Kiyoko. "You're probably wondering on what happened, right?" Kiyoko said.

"Oh, it's just that... Sugawara had told me what happened when I asked who is the ace of the team..." [Name] said as she looked down on the ground but then at the third year. "I'm... just lost on why would he wouldn't be coming back to the club because Asahi-san isn't coming back..." She said as Kiyoko hummed.

"I can't really say anything about it, I don't know what they are thinking at times but I'm sure the team will be back together."

Kiyoko said as [Name] looked at her. "Anyway, let's go [Name]." Kiyoko said as the girl nodded and followed the third year.

🏐

[Name] had met the male once again and to say the least Nishinoya was surprised to see the female once again who kicked him in the face.

"Ah, it's you!" Nishinoya said pointing at the female who flinched when the male yelled out, Daichi came to the two after he heard the male yell. "Ah, Noya. This is [Name] Seong, she recently join as manager a week ago and before you go possibly ask her some weird request. She's a 2nd year like you." Daichi said which made [Name] looked at him with a concerned look when he said that Nishinoya will possibly ask her for some weird request.

She then looked back at the frozen male and smile a bit while bowing her down a bit. "Nice to meet you." [Name] said as the said male was frozen in his place.

He wasn't answering as Sugawara have to slap him in the back of head to snap him out of him since [Name] as getting uncomfortable with how the male is intensely staring at her.

"Oi! Introduce yourself! And also stop staring at [Name], you're making her uncomfortable." Sugawara said as Nishinoya held the back of his head and looked at Sugawara and then at the manager.

"O-OH! I'm Nishinoya Yuu, from class 2-3! Nice to meet you!" Nishinoya said bowing down in front of the female. "A-Ah... yeah..." [Name] said looking at the other direction.

"And I'm sorry for kicking you in the face earlier this morning..." [Name] said clearly not sounding sorry but two third years didn't comment on it as Nishinoya raised his head quickly. "It's alright! I don't mind!" He said as [Name] hummed.

"Well... then, I'll be helping Kiyoko-san then.." [Name] said walking off to the female, Daichi looked back at the 2nd year. "Stop acting so daze right now." He said snapping the 2nd year out of it.

"Sorry but I can't help it... she... she's just so beautiful! Just like Kiyoko-san!" Nishinoya said looking up as a light descend upon on it's face, the two third years sighed on the male's reaction.

'As expected... but at least he didn't blew a fuse..'

Everyone was at the gym as Nishinoya started teaching the 1st years on how to receive properly.