"Blah blah! That's nasty! I'm going to my room!"

Hansu chuckled hearing the loud footsteps coming from his daughter. "Don't forget, you're still heating up your food!"

"Yes! And also where's Popi?"

"In the porch!"

[Name] put her bag in room but not before taking out her phone and going out of the porch, she saw the bird just sitting on the stool. "Popi, let's go inside." [Name] softly spoke as the bird looked at her.

"Come on."

She held out her hand as it flew onto hand and they walked back inside the house, Popi flew onto the living room while [Name] went to the kitchen for the chicken stew that she was heating up.

Popi is Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, he's 20 years old and the two got him from a friend of Hansu.

The old owner died two years of cancer and decided to give Popi to Hansu after she died, the bird had drastic change after the owner died but fortunately it went back but was still quiet like he was back.

She turned off the stove and put pot back on the table, she walked towards the cabinet and took bowl and chopsticks and spoon and put it on the table while going to the rice cooker with the bowl and filled it but not too much.

[Name] went back to the table and put it on the table and the ate food, then her phone buzz. She put her chopstick down and took her phone and saw an unknown number had messaged her.

******876

Hello! This is Hanamaki Takahiro, the person who asked for your number earlier when you were in Aoba Johsai.

Oh, the light brown haired male right?

Ah yeah!

[Name] saved the male's number in her phone and changed the male's name in her contacts, she renamed it to Hanamaki.

Hanamaki

I didn't think for you to actually respond tbh..

Really? And also does none of your teammates know about this?

Oh, they haven't yet but it seems like Matsukawa is getting close of finding out about it. 

Don't worry, I don't plan on giving them your number. You probably don't want a stranger just texting you.

Aren't you stranger too?

Yeah, we both are to each other but you did gave me your number.

Well, your right.

Anyway, gotta go now. My mom is looking for me. Bye! o( ̄▽ ̄)d

[Name] turned off her phone and put it aside as she took her bowl, chopsticks and spoon and walked towards the sink and washed the dishes.

🏐

KIyoko and walked together to the gym, the two talked to each other before they arrived at the gym but then something ran up to them.

"Kiyoko-san!  I've come to see you!"

In an instance, [Name] kicked the male's face so he could get away from the third year. The others just watched and didn't do anything since they kinda expect this to happen but was kinda shock that [Name] had kicked him.