KT" What's up?"

Charlie" Okay, you know that daymare we both had? Well, we had another one, like a vision or something"

Fabian" Okay, what about?"

Eddie" Do you think it could be, like, an Osirian thing?"

Fabian then looks at KT, who has been standing there and not saying a word.

Fabian" One minute, sorry"

We both exit the room with Fabian, he of course doesn't know we have told KT about us being Osirians.

Fabian" Well, it makes sense.The house used to talk to Nina and Nicholas, you know, and help us out.Maybe it's doing the same for you two"

Eddie"Okay, so if you find a way to make them less creepy, just let us know"

Charlie" Yeah second that, I'm not sure I am a fan of these visions, I mean its not like having a dollhouse talking to you"

Fabian leaves and we head back inside to where KT is still standing.

Charlie" Hey, he doesn't know we have told you about us being Osirians"

KT" It's okay, he seems really sweet"

Charlie" Oh yeah, Fabian is the sweetest guy know"

Eddie" I thought you were dating Jerome"

Charlie" I know"

We chatted to KT for ages.

KT" My aunt, she raised me and she said I had to come here.Grandpa insisted, so here I am"

Charlie" Okay, so you're at a school you've never heard of"

Eddie" On a quest you don't understand"

Charlie" And a key that just, doesn't unlock anything"

KT" Wow.You two are good"

Twins" Thanks"

KT" Although this place is pretty cool.Maybe not this room necessarily"

Charlie" Eddie isn't exactly a tidy person, it's a wonder he finds anything in this mess"

Eddie" Shut up sis, so where have you tried the key?"

KT" Everywhere, apart from Victor's office"

Eddie" Okay, yeah, let's go"

Later on Eddie, KT and I are standing outside Victors's office. KT has been twisting and the key was what felt eternity, this clearly wasn't working. We then heard Victor's voice.

Victor" 10:00! You all know what that means"

KT"It's stuck."

Victor" You have five minutes precisely"

Eddie" Move, move, let me try it."

KT" He cannot get my grandfather's key"

Charlie" Hurry, Eddie"

Victor" I want to hear a pin drop. I hope everyone is in bed"

Charlie" He's coming"

Then Victor appears at the top of the stairs.

Victor"What are you doing?"

We all rush for a excuse.

Charlie" We were just looking for you, there's a really big spider in mine and KT's room, and we both really, really hate spiders, and you know what? You wouldn't think it, but Eddie hates them too"