𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

"You know Y/N, you are quite Fascinating"

....

Continuing from chapter 1....

___

Y/N smirked at his words "fascinating? Im glad someone thinks that. The shrine is right up here. Would you like to meet the possible kitsune experiments? I can have some shrine maidens get us some humans for you and the soon to be kitsune demons?"

"Oh, that would be good." He says fixing his kimono. "You know, i like you. You are tolerable, i feel attracted to your blood, but i have self control. I will stay with you for a while"

"That's perfectly fine. Im sure i can find things that will make you smell and look like a kitsune. The shrine maidens should be able to get you things."

"No no, its fine. Just humans and kitsunes to test on."

"Ill have some shrine maidens get them." The kitsune says, looking over at 2 shrine maidens talking outside. She goes over to them and tell them to get kitsunes and humans for their new guest. They hesitantly do so.

Y/N walks back over to the demon with a evil smile "im surprised that you haven't tried to turn a siren or a vampire into a demon" Y/N remarked

"Hm? Yes, that would have been nice, but the vampires were all killed off. And sirens are near impossible to find, not only that the last 2 alive are hidden away by the government. Ive tried to find them, but it doesn't exactly work out the way i want it to"

"I see, how hard is it to make demonic creatures? Like half man half goat that lurks at night and murders people and eats them? Or like a skeleton deer creature that stands on its hind legs and lures people into the woods? Or maybe a tall woman with long hair-"

"Those are interesting ideas actually...i never tried it, maybe i can make some experiments with that as well....perhaps..."

If the demons blood is taken and altered in the slightest bit and enters a human in a major organ or vein perhaps they would be altered to a half demon. Or maybe force a demon and a human to breed to make a half demon. Taking a true animal and putting demon blood into it to turn it into a monster of the night. Perhaps it would work

BANG!

(Y/Ns POV)

I turn my head quickly to the sound, rarely did hunters ever get here. This didn't sound like hunters. The festival of fireworks? No that wasn't for another 3 months....

Smoke.

Smoke rose from the heart of the village. Mother and Fathers shrine. The management of the seasons.

I look up at the demon. Something in me snapped.

"Something happened..." i whisper under my breath. Muzan heard it.

"Huh? That loud bang wasn't natural was it?" He asks

I shake my head "no...im sending a shrine maiden to check it out" i say before calling for a shrine maiden.

Soon enough a shrine maiden goes down to check it out.

"...anyways, i think i have something that could work for a laboratory....oh i know! Follow me" i say before walking into the shrine

With a few left and right turns, and going down a staircase, we soon find a large room. It was mostly empty other than one bed that sat in the right corner of the room. Cobwebs were scattered all over the room.

"Its not in the best condition, but i can have shrine maid-" i start before the demon cuts me off

"No no, its fine. I dont want to bother your shrine maidens anymore-"

"I could care less about the stupid shrine maidens. They hate working for me, they should be thankful for working for me! I give them such wonderful rewards... They will be fine with some extra work"

"I insist Y/N, i like it the way it is. Its darker in here, the cobwebs i dont mind, the bed is a bit bare but thats fine"

"Yeah, its not exactly proper....having a bed is considered different. If you want i can bring you some cushions that are similar to mine?"

"That would work i guess. Add some decorations....who am i kidding, this is a lab more than a bedroom. I will get it all worked out" the demon says smiling at the shorter kitsune

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Yes, i am sure" he says before patting my head a bit.

"Alright. Ill bring some cushions down here in a bit. Feel free to wander the shrine and the mountain" I say smiling a bit. "Just be aware that the wild foxes that stay nearby might not like you all that much"

He nods in understanding. I then walk off and  go to get some cushions for the demon.

After a short walk i enter my room, and go straight to the closet. A shrine maiden knocks on the door.

"What?" I say, knowing well that it was a shrine maiden

"Miss...the seasons management shrine caught on fire...with both of your parents in the shrine" the Maiden says on the other side of the door.

"I see..thanks for the information" i say, with a slight tone of annoyance.

I didn't care. It was useless information to me. My parents were the worst. So were my siblings. I then go back to getting the cushions for the demon..

Maybe i can use this information to gaslight my sister? Hm...maybe i could gaslight her anyways...

928 words

Short ass chapter. Eh whatever. Ive been busy lately so yeah. Oh well
No idea when ill update again.

Have a good day/night
~author-chan