𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: ???
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚐𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎
𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗: 𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗: 𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎: 𝚢𝚎𝚜

"I raised you better than this!"

The words ran through her head. Her sharp claw like nails dug into the mattress of her bed.

"Father....hahaha....you will pay~" she sang her eyes were lifeless. Her laugh echoed through her cold room. The shrine maidens at the door looked at each other in fear.

"Lady Y/N is having another fit..." one shrine maiden says

"Indeed she is..." the other shrine maiden replies.

...

(??? pov)

"If those kitsunes do exist, i want the army to find them and kill them off! I want every 'mystical creature' killed off if they exist! How hard is that for you to understand?!"

"Sir, we have no leads of where they might be hiding at-"

"I DONT CARE! FIND THEM!"

"Us bounty hunters have been searching for them for years, and still cant find them."

"Damn it. If we cant find them, what about sirens, they lead sailors right to them"

"Already killed off. Except for 2, we have them in captivity."

"Vampires?"

"Almost gone, only a few left to hunt"

"Werewolves?"

"Killed off 3 years ago"

"The other creatures?"

"Almost all are killed off, except for the kitsunes."

"If there are no leads to where the kitsunes are, whats the chances we are searching for something that doesn't exist?"

"...you have a good point...."

(??? Pov)

"Hey honey!"

"Yes, dear?" A man asks appearing in the kitchen ,of a home in a nice village, infront of a women

"Have you seen him?"

"No...I haven't...."

"I wonder where he is? Yet again it is daylight out, so its not like he can do-"

"..shut up." A voice echos through the walls.

"Oh!" Says a man turning to his son "were we talking to loud?"

"..." no reply.

"...son?" The woman asks

The aura of the building went to a pitch black. Destruction and hunger flashed through the demons mind. He just had to fight it back for now.